2012 Honda Civic LX - L (Reintroduction) Dutsguru

Wow! What a transformation. Looks great!
How much did the Si rear bumper put you back? Now you got me thinking about it!

Bumper covers, paint (as it comes from Honda parts center in primer grey) and install was $950 all tax included. I had it done for me because I live in an apartment complex and had nowhere to store the bumper covers or paint them properly.

Went with the dark tint or style of the WeatherTech window visors. Again when it's in direct sunlight it does not appear that dark, as seen below. Same with my window tint.

6Lpgmnrl.jpg

In less direct light the Visors and windows look much darker.

xCLxQ7Cl.jpg

any plans to lower it?

None yet, stupid question but does that not void your warranty? That's the main reason why I don't plan on it yet. Even though it is professionally done (lowered) doesn't the dealership consider lowering a void in warranty?

Last edited:
but I know there are various projectors... some being halogens, some are HID, etc. Which are yours?

None yet, stupid question but does that not void your warranty? That's the main reason why I don't plan on it yet. Even though it is professionally done (lowered) doesn't the dealership consider lowering a void in warranty?

There's no such thing as a stupid question!
The dealership would have to prove that the parts you put on your car caused whatever problem you may have in the future.
Take a look here:
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/magnuson-moss-warranty-act.7422/

i think it'll look good with a slight drop, maybe the pro kit? that way you'll keep your ride quality as well as about an inch drop

i think it'll look good with a slight drop, maybe the pro kit? that way you'll keep your ride quality as well as about an inch drop
Ya, these are what I want too. The good thing about these springs is that no camber kit is needed, nor stronger struts. So, plug and play.

Back