2012 Honda Civic SI HFP Package Being Offered In Limited Quantities

and by adding on just the lip kit and suspension individually it cost more than the entire HFP kit fully installed would have with the purchase of the car (but I didn't get the wheels, floor mats, decals)... so basically I got less parts for more money :eek:

That said, I wouldn't trade my dyno blue for anything... and since it's not an HFP colour it was the only way I could have done it anyways even if the kit had already been out.

Ya but you got a sick looking Dyno Blue MissE, Would have been nice if they had of let us have the entire color range for the HFP cars, but think that if they were only gonna offer two colors in Canada that it would have been Red and White

Ya but you got a sick looking Dyno Blue MissE, Would have been nice if they had of let us have the entire color range for the HFP cars, but think that if they were only gonna offer two colors in Canada that it would have been Red and White
Yeah I'm not sure why they only released the black and white colours for the HFP in Canada, in the US it came in the orange too.

Whoa. Glad I'm here in America. HFP put stuff cost up to $26k, add 9.8% tax...almost $30, I guess. Damn.

Back