2012 Honda Civic SI Photos With Interior Pics

I love the interior except for what looks like the radio controls. It looks out dated. However I would have loved to have the seats, shift knob, and gauge cluster in my 8th when I had it!! I'm honestly pretty impressed with it aside from the odd looking radio controls. Oh and the controls on the steering wheel look strange to me too, not sure I'm in love with those either. Overall I'm still impressed though!

truth.. very iPod inspired looking to me as well. they function perfectly fine though w/ the new sophisticated full color i-MID (inteligent-Multi Information Display), i promise. so intuitive as you'd expect from a Honda! :D

well i just got back from test driving the 2012 Civic EX Sedan and the interior is very nice vs the outgoing model... this Si interior looks to be even better IMO... the added display is a VERY nice addition to the dash display... on the EX, it gives you mpg info like avg and range... as with the little real-time meter where the gas meter is on the Si... the gas meter on the EX is where the i-vtec meter is on the Si... so that's different... of course no "Econ" button on the Si :giggle:... the Si appears to have a "power" meter on that display which is pretty neat... but i hope it still has mpg info like the EX...

overall nicely done by Honda even if the exterior didn't get huge upgrades...

The r18 interior is 300x better than what the pics show. I promise - go view it, and turn the key over to show the dash etc. Pictures are doing this horrible justice.

The r18 interior is 300x better than what the pics show. I promise - go view it, and turn the key over to show the dash etc. Pictures are doing this horrible justice.
:yeahthat:

the 9thgen interior > 8thgen interior... the 9thgen is just a let down in other areas which IMO make it pointless to buy over the 8thgen!

not much car these these day look good to begin anyways. since most of them ugly i rather just focus on interior and if it comfy. also some cars ppl think look nice other think they ugly as hell but every1 have their own opinion.

honestly interior aint that bad i think it pretty nice.

I thought it was junk, initially, until I went in person and saw it for myself.

Exterior is WHACK! I saw one on the road today & thought it was just another Camry until I was close enough to see the H on the trunk.

I only like the coupes :D

not much car these these day look good to begin anyways. since most of them ugly i rather just focus on interior and if it comfy. also some cars ppl think look nice other think they ugly as hell but every1 have their own opinion.

Initially, I HATED the look of the 9th gen, both sedan and coupe. But after more exposure to it, the coupe grew on me. Maybe the sedan will too, but the front on both the non-Si and Si models is too plain and is flat-out ugly. I really didn't like the latest gen lineup of Acuras either when they first came out, but I really like both the TSX and TL now.

nope, i had it right... the dash on the 9thgen is way better than the dash on the 8thgen... i've owned an 06Si and i have an 09LX Sedan right now... the new interior is way better with the exception of the center console...

:thumb:

the coupe grew on me to when i saw the picture with the lip. if it wasnt for the interior tho i dont think i would get the si. but since the interior is hot and the coupe IMO is been growing on me, all left to do is test drive and decide to buy it or not.

I was never a fan of the two tier dash from the get go because it was backwards IMHO. It should have been digital tachometer up top with an analog speedometer below but that would have meant the lower models would have had it that way too. Now they have this gimmick *** "i-VTEC" meter along with the i-Mid display which has a power meter, really?!

Shall we discuss the backward step in the multi-link rear suspension now? Can you say cost cutting measure @ the expense of handling? We also can't leave out the reduction on both the front & rear swaybars. No wonder they had to make the VSA do more work than the previous gen. They wouldn't dare say that though.

oh well it is wat it is. if you gonna have a digital tacho keep it like the s2k not 2 tier. enough said car is gonna be produce like this so no point in complaining and crying nomore. not the best but what you expect from a 22k car?

Back