2012 Honda Civic SI Video

I'm getting a vinyl for the window that say's I am the Stig lol

LMAO @ the dog farting edit. Nice Webby haha

Awww we need a dog farting outtakes video?

Car sounds good...the dog's collar is distracting though ..hahaha

Blame "The Stig's" driving for making the dog get tossed from one side to the other in turn making her collar jingle

excellent video. enjoyable and informative. congrats on your new FB6! and RR, nicely chosen :p

just got our 1st Si in at HQ Honda in Clermont, FL this morning. its a TW FB6. pretty sexy. LOVE my 8ths exterior, but loooooove the 9ths interior, electronics, gadgets/gizmos, materials.

a buddy of mine recently joined 8th. his name is Jan and lives here in Orlando. he used to have a yellow S2K, then a pearl white IS350, and now the very same RR FG4 you have now (non NAVI model. pre-ordered a base coupe).

pardon me on my chassis code for the sedan (FB6) i didn't realize it was actually an FG4 until the photos in your other thread :facepalm:

I'll forgive you. But only this once :flame:

fair enough. tried to sell my TW FB6 tonight to a guy and his wife. they currently own an '09 PMM FG2 and were toying with the idea of a replacement. unfortunately she's only sold on the coupe, not the sedan :(

bummer!

gonna try and convince them to put down the factory order deposit as each dealer is ONLY receiving ONE for the calendar year. availability of these things is slim to none.

btw, have NO unearthly idea why the 1. and 2. were inserted into my post format. can't delete or edit them. that was VERY strange.

fair enough. tried to sell my TW FB6 tonight to a guy and his wife. they currently own an '09 PMM FG2 and were toying with the idea of a replacement. unfortunately she's only sold on the coupe, not the sedan :(

bummer!

gonna try and convince them to put down the factory order deposit as each dealer is ONLY receiving ONE for the calendar year. availability of these things is slim to none.

Only wants a sedan. She must want kids :giggle:

i wish she could have been convinced... the guy was definitely on my side of the presentation... the wife, not so much. and she's the primary driver of their current '09 coupe. she just said "it wasn't one of those cars that just screams out, BUY ME!" :(

oh well... that was my most interested lead of the 3 i've gotten before the Si arrived. i'm QUITE sure tmrw and onwards there will be MANY inquiries. the car is listed as in-stock on the website. we'll be fielding lots of bogus leads over the next few days.

Back