Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
Not sure were to post thins thread....

Saw, what appeared to be a PMM 2012 sedan while crossing an intersection today. Caught it at about a 3/4 view angle stuck between some cars at the red light about 40-50 ft away from where I was. Looked pretty good. Honestly it kinda looked like an 8th gen sedan but a bit more boxy in the front.

Glad I didn't see the rear :giggle:

I think the Si sedans would look better, IMO, out in the wild rather than in the online pics.

awesome - first spotted thread. I've seen them at dealerships, but not in the "wild" yet

I have been waiting to see one in the wild myself but nothing yet here in Seattle

• Staff
Cool! A contest to see who posts first pics, models, colors etc. :excited:

Challenge accepted.

You sound like Barney on How I Met Your Mother. Always coming up with challenges for him to do, lol.

my friend Luis spotted a PMM EX, EX-L, or EX-L NAVI sedan last night and posted on my facebook his first ever spotting "in the wild" -- lol how ironic i find this topic here.

i'm 90% sure the one he spotted was sold here at HQ Honda. we've already sold all 4 of our allocated 4 units. now i'm being tasked w/ the challenge to find any '12 Civics in our zone and offer up one of our Odysseys in return for the trade. every single one of our '12 Civics sold were at full sticker, no markup, and prob close to $1K in dealer-installed accessories. not too shabby! :D

• Staff
your new mission is to find info/pics on the HFP stuff for the sedan.....GO!

your new mission is to find info/pics on the HFP stuff for the sedan.....GO!

just FYI Santiago... i have sent Webby some pix of the blade silver HFP 17's on a CBP Civic LX sedan that was at HQ Honda on Friday. i suppose it got sold over the weekend b/c it wasn't here on Monday when i returned.

we have 11 more '12 Civics scheduled to arrive b/t May 12th and May 16th -- thank you American Honda for the gift!

I get the sense you dislike those functions?

you have an 8thgen or 02 civic (per the name)? People cried over the Japanese civic having the power meter etc... they brought it to the US market.

Back