2012+ R18 FlashPro

I'm glad you guys are doing this. This is exactly what Hondata needs to get the ball rolling on the R18 FlashPro project. To be honest, a similar thing happened with the 8th Gen R18 FlashPro, and unfortunately it did not sell quite as well as Hondata anticipated based on the initial forum/customer requests. I think if they got around 100+ really committed buyers (from all sources - not just this forum) then they would probably do it. Maybe just something as simple as emailing Hondata directly expressing your interest and commitment to purchasing the R18 FlashPro if they release it :)

Last edited:
I'm glad you guys are doing this. This is exactly what Hondata needs to get the ball rolling on the R18 FlashPro project. To be honest, a similar thing happened with the 8th Gen R18 FlashPro, and unfortunately it did not sell quite as well as Hondata anticipated based on the initial forum/customer requests. I think if they got around 100+ really committed buyers (from all sources - not just this forum) then they would probably do it. Maybe just something as simple as emailing Hondata directly expressing your interest and commitment to purchasing the R18 FlashPro if they release it :)
Me and the 9thCivic also the R18 owners are Happy that Pro Civic support Us. This message gives hopes for the 9th gen R18 owners and like you The Pro Civic, We also hopping that We can get the Attentions and Love of HONDATA. Thank you Pro Civic We really appreciate this message and sure it lifted up our hopes and spirits. We'll continue supporting the Pro Civic http://www.procivic.com .

I think what happen in 8th gen is to much time of waiting? I'm just curios if they'll do the same 9thgen. cause if Hondata not sure and waiting for the flash pro will be years... some will ended up traded in for Si or somethin' cause the enjoyment is gone. look at the 9th gen SI owners, How they Smiles.... :thumbsup:. am i right? not sure.

Last edited:
I'm glad you are on our side. :) We contacted few companies like Jackson Racing, Full-Race, and TSI. They are hopping to see Hondata support r18 flashpro for 9th gen civic. They want to and will release their FI kits soon after flashpro came out. For now, their hands are tight.

I think what happen in 8th gen is to much time of waiting? I'm just curios if they'll do the same 9thgen. cause if Hondata not sure and waiting for the flash pro will be years... some will ended up traded in for Si or somethin' cause the enjoyment is gone. look at the 9th gen SI owners, How they Smiles.... :thumbsup:. am i right? not sure.
I'm agree with you. Hondata waited too long for 8th gen.

Attention all non-Si civic. It doesn't matter you want tuning solution later on in the future or ready to buy now. Put your username on the list if you want to see Hondata making r18 flashpro. Feel free to discuss! All r18 civic welcome!

He replied to me. R18 flashpro for the 9th gen is officially going to happen. There are other projects currently ahead of it, so he said he couldn't give a date on when they could start. He also said it's about double the amount of work to get it completed compared to the SI version for some reason. So, no start date and no completion date, but that is normal for them. They don't give deadlines or release dates on products. It'll be announced when it's for sale in their store. Sorry it's not a huge help, but it's confirmed for production.

So will the project start faster if we keep the list growing? :)

This is very good new!

I really want to do a turbo... definitely wont be til after i graduate though

I really want to do a turbo... definitely wont be til after i graduate though

I really miss the sound of a spooling turbo and blow off valve, but the sound of a whining SC will get me equally as excited lol.

Yeah, its like i want it halfway do to power and halfway because boosted cars sound amazing haha

Back