2012+ R18 FlashPro

that engine in that picture is the r18a1 i think pauly :/

Ya, I realized after. :(
Pauly99to17 are you the one who post the Civic 1.8 Turbo pace Car from brazil?
he
I read the article about that from some website. for what I remember the R18z1 gain 275 HP and in the video 0-60 takes less than 4 seconds.

Fueled godmother - Indy Pace Car in Brazil earns turbo to track fireballs in Sao Paulo circuit.

For a car to be cast as pace car in a race like the São Paulo Indy 300, not enough to fill the body of adhesives and install a ceiling Giroflex in a unique style. You need to pull the row of turbine fireballs in the circuit and the race organization requires a minimum yield of the official car. After all, your pace should ensure proper heating of tires and engines of formula during the formation lap and frequent yellow flags during the race. "The car needs around curves at high speeds and when accelerating strong in action. A requirement required, for example, is the engine has more than 200 horsepower, "said Marcio Mastroianni, the Way Motorsport, responsible for the increase in performance of the Civic LXL 2013 Gifts on stage in Indy.

Like this Honda Civic born with only 140 hp and Honda does not bring more Si to Brazil, a copy had to be sent to the Way, São Paulo company specializes in preparing Japanese brand cars. "First, the organization requested a recipe aspirated. We are working hard, but it was impossible to reach the 200 horses without drastic changes in the engine. Only with filter, exhaust and reprogramming, the maximum we could have 17 extra hp, "says Márcio.With race day approaching, the coach decided to "appeal" to the turbo. "We did not have much time and we knew that adopting a turbo engine would reach the cavalry required in Indy safely," added the coach.

To leave the car "lit" in all ranges of rotation was chosen a miniature BorgWarner K16 installed in stainless tubular manifold made by the workshop itself. "To reduce turbo lag (time to win the compressor rotation), dispense the use of intercooler. With the low pressure used, it was not necessary to reduce the temperature of the air drawn from the engine, "explained the coach. To meet the increased demand for fuel with the adoption of the compressor, the preparer used higher flow injectors from Siemens with 83lb / h. "Due to the short time we had, I opted for a simple control fuel. Once the turbo kicks in, the fuel pressure increases exponentially through an injector HPI. It worked perfectly, however, intend to do the reprogramming of central, in order to leave the hit even more precise, "reported Márcio.

With these relatively simple changes and 0.6 kg of pressure turbo, the car was sent to the Dynojet dynamometer, which showed great 255 hp measured at the wheels (about 307 hp engine, considering transmission losses). "This 1.8 engine surprised everyone because power yielded very easy. So much so that lowered the turbo pressure to 0.35 kg, which left the Civic with great 270 horsepower while maintaining full range of engine, clutch, rates, fuel lines and ignition completely original "celebrates Márcio.

In São Paulo company Suspentécnica, led by Alberto Trivellato, the car received shell banks Sparco Evo II model on the front with the same brand belts five points. At the rear, the Pace Car also brings sporting four-point belts.The suspension kept the front bumpers, but gained the rear of the Civic Si, who also lent his sports rear stabilizer bar. To adjust camber, nonexistent at the Civic, was adopted at a special stub axle kit to fit. The brakes also modified, come with discs 300 mm in diameter at the front and special inserts with cooling air intakes coming from the hole made by the foglamps.

Running with the pace car on the track of the ECPA, in Piracicaba, felt that the car was too: Meek at low revs and fun with the turbo in action. Is far from a bolide of Indy, but it fulfilled its role with praise. And the best: you can have one at home, for about U.S. $ 18 000. A perfect preparation for daily use with clean, tested and approved operation!

thumbs_preparador-civic.jpg
thumbs_mant4204.jpg
thumbs_c45f0698b.jpg
thumbs_mant4293.jpg
thumbs_mant4270.jpg
thumbs_20120429claudiocapuchofotoarena263940.jpg
thumbs_mant4265.jpg

Last edited:
List of r18 flashpro awesome people! :)

1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)
4 inno (AT)
5 JoeyCupcakes (AT)
6 jungfenlon (AT)
7 Twitch (AT)
8 FB2Chris (MT)
9 Daniel Peden (MT)
10 triplet (AT)
11 BeastlyDrok (MT)
12 VNPP (MT)
13 Alluneedisluv22 (MT)
14 koni (MT)
15 R18 Killerz (MT)
16 team3d (AT)
17 superhuman shawny (MT)
18 lgvtec
19 Rune
20 speedy28 (AT)
21 samRai (MT)
22 Chief Alabaster (AT)
23 Joe Liu
24 itsalbertduhh (AT)
25 michaelmagee (AT)
26 scotia4444 (AT)
27 Jose Valdez (MT)
28 2013civicr18a1 (AT)
29 JTan24 (AT)
30 Dxcoupe (MT)
31 JTrink (AT)
32 Marcheal (AT)
33 jimgray24 (AT)
34 Civic4Life (AT)
35 Louiemark (AT)
36 Chhay (AT)
37 daledehart19 (MT)
38 9thgendymo (AT)
39 SmokedHemi (AT)
40 Silver2Coupe (AT)
41 cerezo28 (AT)
42 Koffee Bean (MT)
43 Jeffuhnator (AT)
44 DNARevolutions (AT)
45 asd255
46 ghostriderz85 (AT)
47 jjaeminseo (AT)
48 Keith88hk (AT)
49 alansau (MT)
50 nat3d (AT)
51 9thgensohc (AT)
52 verzing (AT)
53 F_B
54 riceforlife (AT)
55 Ksward (AT)
56 mustbeballin (MT)
57 meeks1234 (AT)
58 Kyle55 (MT)
59 Erouse91 (AT)
60 Gopher663 (MT)
61 12r18 (MT)
61 12r18 (MT)
62 Eddielara90
63 TUNERTEEN17 (AT)
64 Poos (MT)
Ya, that was me. Thanks for posting this info. here.
Thank u also. I left a message on the articles comment. I don't know who will receive it, magazine, writer, or the person in video. I just hope they replied. cause the car is already tested on the tracks.

hey whats up guys just wondering if theres any updates for this flashpro?

Does anyone knows how much Hp n torq will gain on Cai or SR, Exhaust, etc..w/o SC, turbo and tunning?

cause I'm trying to study the diffs of Ilx 2.0 and 1.8 civic.

Does anyone knows how much Hp n torq will gain on Cai or SR, Exhaust, etc..w/o SC, turbo and tunning?

cause I'm trying to study the diffs of Ilx 2.0 and 1.8 civic.

The article above said they could only get 17hp without FI. How true that is we won't know until people get a chance to tune.

The article above said they could only get 17hp without FI. How true that is we won't know until people get a chance to tune.

w/o flash pro, Sc, Turbo?

17 hp is good in the future w tuned. + 10 if i'm right on ilx homework. 27 hp gain w/o SC or Turbo. 167 hp is not bad. the 2012 accord sedan SE has 167 HP. I had it before and traded to my current Civic. if this HP gain will be on civic, it will be faster cause the weight compare it to accord.

Last edited:
Pauly99to17 are you the one who post the Civic 1.8 Turbo pace Car from brazil?
he
I read the article about that from some website. for what I remember the R18z1 gain 275 HP and in the video 0-60 takes less than 4 seconds.

Fueled godmother - Indy Pace Car in Brazil earns turbo to track fireballs in Sao Paulo circuit.

For a car to be cast as pace car in a race like the São Paulo Indy 300, not enough to fill the body of adhesives and install a ceiling Giroflex in a unique style. You need to pull the row of turbine fireballs in the circuit and the race organization requires a minimum yield of the official car. After all, your pace should ensure proper heating of tires and engines of formula during the formation lap and frequent yellow flags during the race. "The car needs around curves at high speeds and when accelerating strong in action. A requirement required, for example, is the engine has more than 200 horsepower, "said Marcio Mastroianni, the Way Motorsport, responsible for the increase in performance of the Civic LXL 2013 Gifts on stage in Indy.

Like this Honda Civic born with only 140 hp and Honda does not bring more Si to Brazil, a copy had to be sent to the Way, São Paulo company specializes in preparing Japanese brand cars. "First, the organization requested a recipe aspirated. We are working hard, but it was impossible to reach the 200 horses without drastic changes in the engine. Only with filter, exhaust and reprogramming, the maximum we could have 17 extra hp, "says Márcio.With race day approaching, the coach decided to "appeal" to the turbo. "We did not have much time and we knew that adopting a turbo engine would reach the cavalry required in Indy safely," added the coach.

To leave the car "lit" in all ranges of rotation was chosen a miniature BorgWarner K16 installed in stainless tubular manifold made by the workshop itself. "To reduce turbo lag (time to win the compressor rotation), dispense the use of intercooler. With the low pressure used, it was not necessary to reduce the temperature of the air drawn from the engine, "explained the coach. To meet the increased demand for fuel with the adoption of the compressor, the preparer used higher flow injectors from Siemens with 83lb / h. "Due to the short time we had, I opted for a simple control fuel. Once the turbo kicks in, the fuel pressure increases exponentially through an injector HPI. It worked perfectly, however, intend to do the reprogramming of central, in order to leave the hit even more precise, "reported Márcio.

With these relatively simple changes and 0.6 kg of pressure turbo, the car was sent to the Dynojet dynamometer, which showed great 255 hp measured at the wheels (about 307 hp engine, considering transmission losses). "This 1.8 engine surprised everyone because power yielded very easy. So much so that lowered the turbo pressure to 0.35 kg, which left the Civic with great 270 horsepower while maintaining full range of engine, clutch, rates, fuel lines and ignition completely original "celebrates Márcio.

In São Paulo company Suspentécnica, led by Alberto Trivellato, the car received shell banks Sparco Evo II model on the front with the same brand belts five points. At the rear, the Pace Car also brings sporting four-point belts.The suspension kept the front bumpers, but gained the rear of the Civic Si, who also lent his sports rear stabilizer bar. To adjust camber, nonexistent at the Civic, was adopted at a special stub axle kit to fit. The brakes also modified, come with discs 300 mm in diameter at the front and special inserts with cooling air intakes coming from the hole made by the foglamps.

Running with the pace car on the track of the ECPA, in Piracicaba, felt that the car was too: Meek at low revs and fun with the turbo in action. Is far from a bolide of Indy, but it fulfilled its role with praise. And the best: you can have one at home, for about U.S. $ 18 000. A perfect preparation for daily use with clean, tested and approved operation!

thumbs_preparador-civic.jpg
thumbs_mant4204.jpg
thumbs_c45f0698b.jpg
thumbs_mant4293.jpg
thumbs_mant4270.jpg
thumbs_20120429claudiocapuchofotoarena263940.jpg
thumbs_mant4265.jpg

I got a mail from Full Power

João Mantovani jgmantovani@editorab7.com.br
Mar 6 (2 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

RyAn,

Give me a few days to translate you the story we have published. I will give you the tuning shop connections so you can ask them what you need, ok?

Thaks for writing,

João Mantovani
55 11 94202 1113
www.revistafullpower.com.br

Last edited:
Back