2012 si camber kit 8th/9th gen

ivanfb6

antelope valley
Vehicle Model
si
Body Style
sedan
Hello well I just recently lowered my si sedan yesterday and it looks pretty sick. What I noticed is that my rear has negative camber. I would like to know if the 8th gen camber kit will fit the 9th gen. ?

Thanks webby, I seen that camber kit before but I found it for less but I'm waiting on a response from the seller to see if it will fit my 2012 si. It also states 06+ si so if he says yes than ill buy it asap. Some people say yes any 8th camber kits will fit the 9th, but others say no. Haha ill have to wait and see. Thanks for the feedback

Oh perfect ,your very helpful. I just ordered them can't wait for them to come. I have to much camber wear at the moment. Thankswebby

Oh perfect ,your very helpful. I just ordered them can't wait for them to come. I have to much camber wear at the moment. Thankswebby

Get an alignment and set the toe to zero. You can have negative camber and still get good life from tires. Too much toe "scrubs" the tires and makes them wear extremely fast.

Nice, I guess I'm going with Godspeed because I ordered from spc and they only sent me one for the left side for some apparent reason. To make a long story short I will return them on Monday wait for my refund and order Godspeed since bigbossin had it on his. Thanks everyone for your input.

Yea I did and they said they don't take responsibility for missing items. So I pretty much I went ballistic on them and they ended up giving me a full refund with no restocking fee and my shipping costs reimbursed

Get an alignment and set the toe to zero. You can have negative camber and still get good life from tires. Too much toe "scrubs" the tires and makes them wear extremely fast.
Just scrolling and came across this but if you were to take your springs to a shop, would they charge extra for an alignment ontop of installation or is it something all shops do when installing springs?

Just scrolling and came across this but if you were to take your springs to a shop, would they charge extra for an alignment ontop of installation or is it something all shops do when installing springs?

Usually your supposed to wait til the springs settle, then get the alignment.

Alignment is separate. It's a pretty involved process. Setting up the sensors. And adjusting the suspension. No one is going to do it for free. Time is money.

Yea I did and they said they don't take responsibility for missing items. So I pretty much I went ballistic on them and they ended up giving me a full refund with no restocking fee and my shipping costs reimbursed

I assume you paid 100 and some change for the spc, and on amazon maybe? If either is true that is how they trick you in to thinking you are paying for a set, which the ad never specifically says.

Back