2012 StoneTrooper LX Sedan !

Sounds good ........... Why aren't you using your steering wheel controls for the sound system ?

My phone is plugged in. All functionality still works.
Just trying to learn here, but if eveything is functional, why are you messing with the centre knob of the sound system, and why does having you phone plugged in have anything to do with it? For example I have my pnone plugged in and can still use my steering wheel bottons to adjust the sound no matter if I'm on the phone or listening to the music ?
Not trying to be a smart ars just wondering what's going on.

Nevermind about the phone. I was using my steering wheel controls and headunit controls. I sometimes like to use one over the othet
Ok... I was just wondering if I was missing something, as in having more control over the unit, if I were to use the dash panel.

I'm leary of messing in depth with all these techno gadgets, for fear of losing automatic set-ups. Like right now I have my phone paired to the car, but would like to see if I can pair my TomTom to it as well so I could hear it, but don't want to mess with it and screw up the phone pair.........

Hey whats up 9thcivic! Havent posted any new pictures or update for a while. Soon I should be getting the OEM Factory All weather Floor Mats for the Civic.. I dont really like the aftermarket ones I got from CostCo because they slip around and curl underneath my accelerator pedal. Pictures Coming Soon! 459939_4111160697178_1392428326_o.jpg

Got a new trunk tray! Love it!! I also installed new back up l.e.d.s. Still working on bigger purchases like exhaust, rims, intake.. lol student loan struggles.. I also got some Michelin Premier tires that I really love! IMG_0283.JPG IMG_0381.JPG IMG_0388.JPG

Back