2012 Taffeta White Coupe: Pro-Kit // 20 mm spacers

Looks very nice. Did you use any specific brand spacer?

I decided that the name brand spacers are way overpriced. I mean, its basically just a piece of machined aluminum with some studs pressed in. I went with a no-name brand found on eBay by searching 5x114.3 12x1.5 64.1

$59 shipped for a pair, and he even sent them 2 day express from CA all the way to FL. couldn't be happier. quality seems good and they fit both the hub and the wheel perfectly.

I decided that the name brand spacers are way overpriced. I mean, its basically just a piece of machined aluminum with some studs pressed in. I went with a no-name brand found on eBay by searching 5x114.3 12x1.5 64.1

$59 shipped for a pair, and he even sent them 2 day express from CA all the way to FL. couldn't be happier. quality seems good and they fit both the hub and the wheel perfectly.
totally understand... I was just curious, as others have asked about various brands etc. :thumb:

I have a similar drop (I'm on H&R springs) and I'm really liking the look of how flush/even yours sits with the fenders. It fills the fender wells better without having to lower the car further. Do you have a camber kit in the rear? I would like to attain a similar look but I'm not using a camber kit.

thanks guys :)

yes, a rear camber kit was needed in order to obtain the necessary flushness :P

even with the mild drop of the pro-kit, it was around -2.3 to -2.5 degrees of rear camber which was too much for me. although not necessary, I also installed front camber bolts just to be able to have full adjustability on all 4 corners.

Oh gotcha. I figured a camber kit was used since the rears were so perfectly aligned with the fenders lol. Thanks for clarifying.

Back