2013 HFP Civic Coupes

did you manage to get the Si wheels out of them as well ?
i managed to get the Si wheels out of my dealer so that i had a set of wheels to put on the car in the fall to store it with so that i didn't flat spot the HFP wheels

Oh yeah! They try to tell you its not part of the deal when you buy a hfp but you pay for it, just gotta let them know that your not leaving without them!

No such thing as official JDM emblems for the 9th. The replicas people are using for the 2012 should fit no problem, though.

Yeah those are fine. I was just wondering if anyone has tried them bc I have heard they are a different size.

Will the HFP coupe suspension work on the sedan for the 9th gens? Will the 8th gen HFP suspension crossover?

IMG_1249.JPGIMG_1252.JPGIMG_1254.JPGIMG_1253.JPGIMG_1246.jpg
Congrats! Pics?
Finally got home from work! Here are a few pics. Haven't gotten around to doing many modifications besides the taillight tint, My gf just bought a new CRV so I got them to throw in an intake for my car as part of the deal, should get it next week.
IMG_1249.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks man! Just starting to consider things I can start doing to build it. No exhaust though, I like it with just the sounds of an Intake and the stock exhaust.

Back