2013 Si Coupe Differences?

CivicSiFtw

Concord, NH
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I went by the dealership yesterday, and only noticed a few things different on the 2013 Si Coupe. The carbon fiber around the stereo is new, the stereo is different, the rims, and not sure if anyone else noticed or not, but the headlights have less amber in them.. That's pretty much all I noticed.. anybody seen anything else?

The rims are different from the 2012. The exterior of the car is not changed. All of the updates are in the interior surfaces, sound deadening, thicker glass, different crash beams, additional features to the imid/tech, backup camera etc. They sedan had the major exterior upgrades.

The rims are different from the 2012. The exterior of the car is not changed. All of the updates are in the interior surfaces, sound deadening, thicker glass, different crash beams, additional features to the imid/tech, backup camera etc. They sedan had the major exterior upgrades.
im gonna have to go down sometime and ask to check one out in more detail.. i just peeked in the window..

I went by the dealership yesterday, and only noticed a few things different on the 2013 Si Coupe. The carbon fiber around the stereo is new, the stereo is different, the rims, and not sure if anyone else noticed or not, but the headlights have less amber in them.. That's pretty much all I noticed.. anybody seen anything else?

Yep thats about it, major difference to the exterior are the rims and the headlights have amber reflectors instead of actual amber corners.

Back