2013 Si - Order of Mods

Ok I'm new to the whole thing that's why I was asking y'all , so the Fp harness stays plugged up and tied into your car ? Ok I think I get it so basically flashpro just acts as a spoofer switch brainwashing your ecu

Ok I'm new to the whole thing that's why I was asking y'all , so the Fp harness stays plugged up and tied into your car ? Ok I think I get it so basically flashpro just acts as a spoofer switch brainwashing your ecu
you connect simply to upload and datalog it doesn't need to always be connected, but it locks to your vin # and can only be used on your car until you unlock it and verify unlock through Hondata's server.

FlashPro should be mod # 1

2-exhaust
3-downpipe
4-intake

Did you do FlashPro first? I guess I was thinking it is kind of a bummer to have to do the whole tuning deal, and then when you add a new part, pay to have it RE-tuned. Also, unless I find an exhaust system that is almost quiet enough to pass off as a loud factory exhaust, I probably won't be going that route. I have had a loud vehicle before and it was kind of fun, but I'm at a point in my life where I much prefer a quiet exhaust.

Did you do FlashPro first? I guess I was thinking it is kind of a bummer to have to do the whole tuning deal, and then when you add a new part, pay to have it RE-tuned. Also, unless I find an exhaust system that is almost quiet enough to pass off as a loud factory exhaust, I probably won't be going that route. I have had a loud vehicle before and it was kind of fun, but I'm at a point in my life where I much prefer a quiet exhaust.
I am in a very similar situation as you, i got flashpro first and it doesnt feel much different at all, but now i am just collecting all my parts and will do one big install and then get it tuned.. hope it works out well!

I am in a very similar situation as you, i got flashpro first and it doesnt feel much different at all, but now i am just collecting all my parts and will do one big install and then get it tuned.. hope it works out well!
You need to get tuned.

A few have been tuned completely stock. Said it was night and day over the reflash map. Got rid of rev hang and more power.

interesting, i wasnt aware. good to know though. hopefully i will have all my stuff in soon enough and i can just tune it once!
That's what I've always done. It's the best way to do it I think. Saves a lot of time and money. As hard as it was, I always saved up my power mods and installed them at once before taking it to the dyno for tuning.

Back