2013 SI Sedan Diffuser on 2012 SI Sedan

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
The 2012 looks straight across while the 2013 is not. From the picture it looks like the 13 has a "plateau" i guess you would call it in the center that would prevent it from fitting. I think you would have to attempt to replace the entire bumper to get that diffuser. But in order to do that I think you would have to get a 2013 trunk as well because the style line that go's under the tailights would not match up.

certainly will not fit. Just asked a Honda tech. He said with some trimming anything can be done, but it's not a perfect fit :)

also the tail lights would need to be changed. they are a slightly different angle :(

2012-2013-Honda-Civic-rear-end-1024x640.jpg

Here we are ^^

Rear bumper won't fit either nor can you make the rear tail lights fit. You'd need to swap out the rear tail light housings, trunk, bumper and lights to make everything work. It can be done but in my opinion your better off just buying a 13.

You can however put the 13 spoiler on a 12 and it will fit just fine. The top of the trunk has the same contour.

Rear bumper won't fit either nor can you make the rear tail lights fit. You'd need to swap out the rear tail light housings, trunk, bumper and lights to make everything work. It can be done but in my opinion your better off just buying a 13.

You can however put the 13 spoiler on a 12 and it will fit just fine. The top of the trunk has the same contour.
well i've been told you can cut the car frame a bit and the 2013 rear taillights and bumper will fit on the 2012 no problem :)

Back