2013 Si Sedan HID foglight install Modifications Needed

I ordered some overlays for my fogs. am I going to have to take the bumper off to get the fog light housings out? thank you in advanced!!

No, the lenses can be accessed without taking the bumper off. Page 286 of the owners manual has the procedure. Once you do the step below you'll see the screws that will allow you to remove them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1381602439.269900.jpg

y5e4yty2.jpg

Overlays have been on for about a month and a half now. I like them a lot! HID kit has been ordered for the fogs, a new set for the lows, and some nokya hyper yellows for DRL/highs. Can't wait to get then all installed

did you order a 3k kit for the fogs?
no sir, I got 4500k. reason being that I figure I like the yellowness that the overlays put out so my thinking was to go with the temp that puts out a bit more white light. I didn't think the 3k would have made a visual difference due to the overlays, and I like the look of the fogs during the da when they are off. but we will see how they turn out I went with DDM an of course the are shipping from China so I hope they arrive next week some time, and my nokya's should arrive tomorrow!:bananasplit:

That'll work well. There are some users who have done 3k hid with overlays, but I would imagine the 4500's will be slightly brighter. Be sure to post some pics.

avumesum.jpg
ynaguduq.jpg

ra5amunu.jpg

Got these in the mail today! Slapped em on!!
Hey question for you about your nokya...where did you get them from? As well any issues with these cause of the watts? Melted wires? Blown fuses? I really want to do this upgrade but scared about the watts. Thanks for answering...car looks really clean keep up the work

Hey question for you about your nokya...where did you get them from? As well any issues with these cause of the watts? Melted wires? Blown fuses? I really want to do this upgrade but scared about the watts. Thanks for answering...car looks really clean keep up the work
I purchased them from amazon and I have not had a single problem with them nor my HID's in my lows or in my fogs. And thank you. I've done a few mods since these pics I really need to start a build thread but I've been lazy lol

I purchased them from amazon and I have not had a single problem with them nor my HID's in my lows or in my fogs. And thank you. I've done a few mods since these pics I really need to start a build thread but I've been lazy lol
Nice I'll maybe get some this weekend, do you have the name of the seller? Your welcome I haven't really done to my car only tints and HID on my low beams want to lower but don't want to void my warranty hahaha

Back