2014 Honda Civic

Last edited:
Just my 2 cents...... I like the 12/13 Coupe front end, because it has a scoop look more like the 60's Ford Cobra. Where the 14 Coupe has done away with that look, and those things that hold the fog lights look like they'll be pushing the air more. If they do or don't I still don't like the look. So the whole front doesn't get my vote.

Our first 2014 Civic with NAVI appeared 2 days ago. Woot!
This thing's a beauty. I'm in love!!

'14 Civic 4DR EX-L NAVI in Dyno Blue Pearl w/ gray leather interior.

Got some pics below. Enjoy!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Actually.... I like the look better without the fog lights..... I think it's because when the fogs are installed they look dwarfed inside their frame......

I gotta say, the keyless entry is pretty cool. The trunk opener button on the outside of the trunk is great. I got used to the lane assist and love it. All the new features are awesome. However my wife has the 2013 and that car is great as well. The only thing i noticed is lighter color interior color do need more care as they show more dirt quicker

Doesn't come full black interior???
dependent upon trim level as an option.

These are the options & trims available with black interior

LX coupe
=====
SX/BK - Alabaster Silver Metallic
GX/BK - Modern Steel Metallic
BX/BK - Crystal Black Pearl
BN/BK - Kona Coffee Metallic

EX, EX-L, EX-L NAVI coupe
================
SX/BK - Alabaster Silver Metallic
GX/BK - Modern Steel Metallic
BX/BK - Crystal Black Pearl
BN/BK - Kona Coffee Metallic

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like the Si's look lifted?!
2014-Honda-Civic-EX-L-X-Coupe-with-HPD-street-performance-parts-side-view.jpg

And thanks so much for sharing pics! I think i might try a 2014 tail light on my 2012. Not sure i love the look and might just retrofit 2012/2013's but im curious to try :)

Back