2014 Si Aftermarket Exhaust

dewman1999

Has anyone heard of anyone upgrading their 2014 exhaust? It is killing me driving a car without a catback but I don't want to install one without someone vouching that the 2014"redesigned" exhaust are compatible with the 2012+ exhaust systems already on the market.

I have my full race dp and invidia cat back off my 13 i'm going to be putting back on in the next week or so. If no one informs you before then I will. But my understanding of the exhaust system is that its internal and the layout is exactly the same so everything should fit just right.

I dont see why it wouldnt, same engine, so everything should bolt up just fine. They didn't really change that much stuff from what I understand

Has anyone heard of anyone upgrading their 2014 exhaust? It is killing me driving a car without a catback but I don't want to install one without someone vouching that the 2014"redesigned" exhaust are compatible with the 2012+ exhaust systems already on the market.
Been running a GReddy catback on my '14 Si since I bought the car. Got the car on Saturday morning, had the GReddy installed the next Thursday.

@squiggy okay that works. I just didnt want it to end up being too small for the opening of the pipe

Just put all of my exhaust on today. Everything fits up just right. The exhaust upgrades on the stock exhaust are all internal.

So did anyone try to install Full Race ctaback on 2014 Si yet? I just read some people on FB saying that it won't fit the 2014 Coupe.:confuzzled:

@fullracegeoff would be the person to ask.

I just did. His reply "sorry but we do not know yet! If anyone with a 2014 Si is in Phoenix, we would like to use your car one afternoon for a test fit" . I know someone on the other forum has 2014 Si coupe with N1 installed exhaust and he said it fits perfectly.

I finally chose Invidia N1 exhaust and i am very happy with the exhaust. It is loud, but not even close to what i consider too loud, i can barely even hear it inside the car, and at VTEC i cannot hear it over my K&N intake. Its not obnoxious or anything that is going to get you in trouble. I see it as a very moderate exhaust where people know its not stock. Its very deep growl i love it. I did have some fitment issues which you can read about in this post

Fitment Issues

But overall i love the exhaust, and recommend it to anyone who wants a noticeable difference from stock. The YouTube videos do not do it justice

So it's just the muffler and tip that is too close to the bumper? Everything else fit and lined up nicely?

Did it come with a new rubber hanger or did you reuse the stock one? You could possibly try getting a larger hanger to lower it a little or bend the tangs that go into the hanger and buy yourself a few mm of clearance.

Used all OEM hangers, I am off of work all this week bc of Thanksgiving and plan on doing some modifications to the hangers to get the tip to where it needs to be. I was just checking with the forums to see if any other 2014 had had fitment problems such as this. Because i searched before i bought and i had heard that they were a little short but that is not an issue.

Yes. So far all the 12+ stuff works on 14. I just put a skunk 2 cat back on. K&N intake. Everything bolted up smoothly.
Just to make sure, so if I go with the Skunk 2 Megapower RR (76mm) on my 2014 Civic SI Coupe there should be no fitment issues?

Back