2015 si burning oil

Like others have said already i would keep an eye on it. It almost sounds to me like the dealer might assume you are naive and don't know anything and are trying to take advantage of you because of your age.But that's just my opinion. I worked at dealerships for about 10 years and never heard of the factory forgetting to put oil in an engine. But i have heard a lot of b.s. to make customers happy.

Like others have said already i would keep an eye on it. It almost sounds to me like the dealer might assume you are naive and don't know anything and are trying to take advantage of you because of your age.But that's just my opinion. I worked at dealerships for about 10 years and never heard of the factory forgetting to put oil in an engine. But i have heard a lot of b.s. to make customers happy.
Okay thanks :D

I think @littleshak hit that nail on the head......... Also that's why it's good to establish a check time after the engine is shut off, the bs could have just been blended with a low read because the mechanic didn't want to wait 5 min to check the oil........ All kinds of scenarios
..........:popcorn: Keep us posted in a few 1000k

Back