2015 Subaru WRX Concept

you only have to step up a good 2 feet to get into the car

Yeah, the door sill does look a little high to me.

I think it looks alright. The performance will be more important in the end. They should just post a photo of it doing a four wheel burnout. That should cinch anyone's hesitation about it.

Pretty enticing. I like that they used BRZ/FRS for inspiration. Not fully sold on everything but a step in the right direction.

I really hope that they do not downsize the engine, we'll have to wait and see.

hmm i know where i'll be this weekend or next weekend. i didnt realize ny auto show was upon us.
I might go too. Lol. I don't like going on the weekends though. Too crowded.

Pretty enticing. I like that they used BRZ/FRS for inspiration. Not fully sold on everything but a step in the right direction.

I really hope that they do not downsize the engine, we'll have to wait and see.
there were previous reports that it'd be downsized to the 2.0 liter, but they said it'd still have similar hp

Is that a fusion I saw posted or the next mustang? Good lord everything looks so similar.

Last edited:
I might go too. Lol. I don't like going on the weekends though. Too crowded.

The dub tour isn't til next weekend. N Honda has some spring fling only on the weekends. I'll see. I'm off til wed so maybe I'll go Monday.

I'm not a big fan of the Dub tour, except the part where they give Monster energy drinks! Lol.

there were previous reports that it'd be downsized to the 2.0 liter, but they said it'd still have similar hp

They said the same about the base Imprezza and it is definitely slower than the prev gen. Being a WRX I assume it will still be a ton of fun so I am still hopeful.

Back