2015 Subaru WRX Concept

NMdUVWy.jpg

XV2y7GL.jpg

xJJurdk.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/WOmwQ
The side shot reminds me of a BMW 3-series. Also, I have not seen an oil filter like that. What's below it?

Hmmm. They're out already? May have to make a journey to see one. Who doesn't like checking out fun new cars?

Must be some of the very first arriving in the States. My dealer told me it'd be the month of April (nothing specific yet) till mine arrives.

The side shot reminds me of a BMW 3-series. Also, I have not seen an oil filter like that. What's below it?

That's a normal Scooby filter setup on all their new cars. My wife's forester is similar. Did you know Honda oil filters will work on Subarus as well?

And I'm still on the fence about these cars. My wife want's me to get one because she's all aboot how safe they are....

And I saw a few at the 12 Hours of Sebring. Talked to one of the guys and said he ordered his day 1 and had just gotten it that week. So there are some out there.

Found this on Reddit. I like it alot! I want to test drive one.

sVl9Lcv.jpg

and found this 2015 STi Launch Edition pictures on Reddit also

mol7C8P.jpg

sR61v9W.jpg

hmm it looks more like the blue on the frisbees. I realllly digged the plasma blue pearl.

I do love how blue looks on the 2015, my favorites are silver and red. Our dark grey car at work is pretty nice also.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396154515.227595.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396154548.446752.jpg
And here's a pic of the front aluminum control arms with the upgraded bushings.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396154620.342949.jpg

:pat: how can you say you drove it without giving your opinion????

I went to see it at a dealership a few days ago. It's bigger than I thought in person. It looked pretty good though.
4eva5y7a.jpg

y7ajyby7.jpg

And the rocker panel sticks out a lot. I can see this part of the car getting easily banged up.
uzuqe8uj.jpg

Back