2024 Acura Integra Type S

The video is rather funny to me. He basically talks down on the type R in a bunch of comparisons, but then says he wants the R at the end :scratches:

I'll take the Type S exterior with the Type R interior but add in the heated seats, sound system and heads up display from the Type S.

square root running lights? :scratches: theyve been called chicane lights for something like the last 5-6 years

I'm 3/4 through the video and I'm not seeing how these cars are worth what they are except for COVID happening. They're nice but no vents or USB in the back seats? Come on.

I'm 3/4 through the video and I'm not seeing how these cars are worth what they are except for COVID happening. They're nice but no vents or USB in the back seats? Come on.
it looks like you need the tech package to get the rear usb ports

1707881556400.png

whats the obsession with usb-c, i had to deliberately buy more usb-c cords, a lot of stuff is still coming with A plugs

FYI - Tech package comes with A-spec only with rear USB chargers. There’s a duct plug in the Type S. The center bin gets cut down in size with vents and chargers but people are doing it.

Saw another ITS in the wild for the first time today. It was a black one.

Back