215/40/17 OR 235/40/17 on 17x9 any pics?

Vtec4LiFe

Phx Arizona
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Im lowered on skunks 2 springs running 205/40/17 on 17x9+25 wheels which is a good stretch . Im thinking about going the beefy tire route but cant decide between 215/40 or 235/40. I dont want to rub and I have no fender work or camber. Anyone got any pics with a similar set up like this?

I'm fairly certain you'll rub without rolled fenders and a touch of camber if you go with more meat, my buddy has 17x9+30 235/40 and it was rubbing front and back. He rolled front and shaved the rear...

Pappy ran 17x9 +25 with 205/40 on skunk 2. It looks like a really close fit. I can't see 235's making it. Especially without doing fender mods or camber.

I have a 2013 LX coupe and im running RPF-1s 17x8 245/40/17 and i only rub for a millisecond if i have more than 3 people in the car and i go over a dip or bump a little too fast. Ive lifted it and looked underneath and i have maybe 1/2 an inch between the inside of my tire and the springs in the front. My suspension is stock though.

Who the hell is Pappy?:scratches::shady:

I have 17x9 35 wheels with 225/45 tires and it rubbed at hard cornering or big bumps. (ProKit springs) 25 is a low offset your wheels will poke quite a bit.

He basically filled the first 30+ pages of the lowered sedan pics thread & the wheels thread. He had like 90 sets of wheels he traded or whatever with people.....slammed to the ground.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Holy F***

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Holy F***
go look at the lowered sedan thread from the start if you're curious. Literally every post he has a new set of wheels he either traded, bought, or test fit from friends.

I had to click X button on page 5 can't stand that douchey attitude he has. Typical stance bro:pat:

Reactions: Nix
Buddy of mines, 215/40R17 on a 9 wide. To me, it's beefy.

Attachments

• IMG_3683.JPG
    IMG_3683.JPG
    611.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3684.JPG
    IMG_3684.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 115
I had to click X button on page 5 can't stand that douchey attitude he has. Typical stance bro:pat:
lol hes actually not, everyones on his dick hard core for some reason just cause he has a clean setup...you should see how famous he is on instagram.

lol hes actually not, everyones on his dick hard core for some reason just cause he has a clean setup...you should see how famous he is on instagram.

That's cute

CI2riTOUAAEAZUF.jpg

Back