2987's 2013 Si

JWW2987

Hey guys, I just recently got my new Si in April and have added just a few things. I am coming from a 2009 Scion tC RS 5.0. Hoping to add more things in the future! :domokundance:

So Far:
15% Tints
Red H Wheel Decals (9$ on Ebay!)
Windshield Visor Tint

Attachments

• Si1.jpg
    Si1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Si2.jpg
    Si2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Si3.jpg
    Si3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Wheel.jpg
    Wheel.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 27
  • TC.jpg
    TC.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Nice transition. How do you like the Si compared to the tC?

I was wondering what the 5.0 meant. I was thinking displacement, but that didn't make sense. Lol.

Looking good so far. Any future mods in the works?

Nice transition. How do you like the Si compared to the tC?

I was wondering what the 5.0 meant. I was thinking displacement, but that didn't make sense. Lol.

So far I love it. They have a Release Series every year for the tC, like 2,000 of them are limited edition (color, badged, wheels, small stuff) and mine was the 5th year they did it (5.0). The Si is definitely a step up, but I will say my tC had just as good if not better suspension and handling turns. All in all, i am very pleased thus far!

Looking good so far. Any future mods in the works?
Thank you! Nothing yet. I def. would like to lower it some day but still undecided. Also i had an intake in my old car and though about it for this one until i read not so good results haha.

Only intake I've seen with complaints - injen cai. There are still a number of users who have that intake who are very happy with it though. There are a lot of options - check out the links below my post for a listing.

Only intake I've seen with complaints - injen cai. There are still a number of users who have that intake who are very happy with it though. There are a lot of options - check out the links below my post for a listing.

including me

Back