323's Build

Pilot super sports? Nice choice.

Weather is getting nice. Should be able to come up some weekend soon and we can do fender works. I've been talking with my wife about it. She definitely wants to spend a few days in Chicago and go to museums and stuff.
That's awesome! let me know when so i can make sure i'm off of work.
Do you know anything about TPMS? I found some cloneable ones that will fit and work, my only issue is: will i have to buy the programming tool or will a local shop have it?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C3GAWMK...TF8&colid=15KW92BAUZFGD&coliid=I2STWQX1DJLM60

Reactions: Nix
That I don't know. I've seen some inexpensive tools out there. I just ran TPMS in my summers and went without in my winter setup. On my wifes car we have them in both sets, cause I don't trust her to check tire pressures, and we just bought new Honda ones and have the dealer reprogram them when needed. I think sears actually re-synced them for us when we put her winters on this year. I think the OEM ones most independent shops can do a resync. Its just the initial programming that a Honda dealer needs to do as far as I know.

Her brother works at Honda so he did it the first time for us.

3703cf7f9909c4d715177bbb8826eae5.jpg

Look what rolled in

Can those def be cloned? I don't see any info regarding cloning ability?

Can those def be cloned? I don't see any info regarding cloning ability?
Definitely, this is taken from their brochure
30a98bd8b69245f4fec3f7ab2fcfd441.jpg

Brochure PDF attached

Attachments

• Standard_Clone-able_TPMS_Brochure.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 3
ok good deal. I looked at that sensor on like 3 sites and none of them even mentioned the fact that they were cloneable. Seems like a bad move on those sites.

Also gotta settle on which TPMS I am going to get. Any suggestions?
I found these that are cloneable, just need to call around to shops to see if they have the tool to program them because I don't want to buy a $100 programming tool for 1 use...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C3GAWMK/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_-aLcvb08PB5HE

From what I am reading, it sounds like two different tools would be needed. One to scan the current sensors and one to program the new ones. I could be wrong...it is early and I haven't had much caffeine yet.

Followup: So, the scan tool would only be needed if you didn't have the ability to read the number off of the sensor. i.e. inside the mounted wheel/tire.

Last edited:
From what I am reading, it sounds like two different tools would be needed. One to scan the current sensors and one to program the new ones. I could be wrong...it is early and I haven't had much caffeine yet.

Followup: So, the scan tool would only be needed if you didn't have the ability to read the number off of the sensor. i.e. inside the mounted wheel/tire.
From what I remember, flashpro can read the codes. But I might be wrong. Still some research to do

Wow those tires look meaty!
Was thinking the same thing. Yowza, mean looking tires.

So glad we don't have to deal with the TPMS sensors in Canada. I have them on my Acura rims but don't use them, don't know how they work and don't want to know either.

Just bought the cloneable sensors from Standard along with their programming tool. We'll see how this works out!

Just bought the cloneable sensors from Standard along with their programming tool. We'll see how this works out!
I bought a set too, but not the tool. I was going to call around first to see if anyone could read the set I have in my winter wheels. If so, then I would buy a scanner. If not, I would just have them synced to the car.

I bought a set too, but not the tool. I was going to call around first to see if anyone could read the set I have in my winter wheels. If so, then I would buy a scanner. If not, I would just have them synced to the car.
Actually I just canceled the order on the tool because Firestone said they'd be able to read and reprogram even any sensor for only $20

Actually I just canceled the order on the tool because Firestone said they'd be able to read and reprogram even any sensor for only $20
Interesting...

Was that $20 each sensor or total?

Back