323's Build

Some pictures just because

That car in the window looks good

4y8yvusu.jpg

You're supposed to leave tire marks when you park, right?

yrena9a2.jpg

My new light switch, because I was bored

adanegar.jpg

Sad day....
Last night I had 4 people in the car and went over a bump that was bigger than I thought and it hit the secondary muffler pretty hard...
Now I have a very audible exhaust leak, going under the car in a few hours to see what happened exactly...
Hopefully it just loosened/broke a bolt or something simple like that.

Sad day....
Last night I had 4 people in the car and went over a bump that was bigger than I thought and it hit the secondary muffler pretty hard...
Now I have a very audible exhaust leak, going under the car in a few hours to see what happened exactly...
Hopefully it just loosened/broke a bolt or something simple like that.

You don't need the secondary muffler anyway...

Reactions: Nix
Or you could have gone with Full-Race. Not too loud at all unless hammering the gas.

Or you could have gone with Full-Race. Not too loud at all unless hammering the gas.
Well that's how mine is, very quiet when cruising, only gets loud when I step on it. I just really hope I didn't do any damage to the actual piping.

i cant find the leak...all the connections are solid and gaskets intact.
i see the dent on the secondary muffler where it hit the ground but every connection all the way up the downpipe to the block are good.
any ideas/suggestions?
i feel unsafe starting the car while it's on jacks to see the leak, but short of that, i cant think of anything else.

i cant find the leak...all the connections are solid and gaskets intact.
i see the dent on the secondary muffler where it hit the ground but every connection all the way up the downpipe to the block are good.
any ideas/suggestions?
i feel unsafe starting the car while it's on jacks to see the leak, but short of that, i cant think of anything else.

I, personally, would replace the gaskets from the midpipe back if there are no obvious signs of a leak. It may be a pain in the arse, but not expensive. Does the DP have a flexible portion like Full-Race? If so, I doubt their is any harm at the block/DP.

I, personally, would replace the gaskets from the midpipe back if there are no obvious signs of a leak. It may be a pain in the arse, but not expensive. Does the DP have a flexible portion like Full-Race? If so, I doubt their is any harm at the block/DP.
It does have a flexible section.
It would be a pain to replace the gaskets... I'll save that as a last resort.
Going back under with a flashlight and hopefully more patience to try and find it again.

Turns out it wasn't a leak, rather it just bent something and now the downpipe is rattling somewhere. I ran out of time to investigate further but at least it might be an easier fix, hopefully just bending a hanger or something.

Lol yeah i finally have some time to do some installs and and try to be on here a little more hopefully hows the ride doing ?

Lol yeah i finally have some time to do some installs and and try to be on here a little more hopefully hows the ride doing ?
Pretty good, just trying to fix up this exhaust issue but it's been good. Really good with the supercharger now :)

Back