$40k to spend on a car - new or used

I think id buy 2 or 3 dodge SRT4s with that money and then get some downpipes and borla catbacks. Then use the rest of the money to further mod whichever became my favorite! Haha

67 mustang fastback!!!

A nicely built e46

2001 teggy type r...still my favorite honda lol

NSX of course

RX7

Used F150 Raptor :drool:

67 mustang fastback!!!

A nicely built e46

2001 teggy type r...still my favorite honda lol

NSX of course

RX7

Used F150 Raptor :drool:
My neighbor has one. And there's a black one a few blocks away.

My neighbor just doesn't like how weak the grille is. It's made of plastic. He hit a wild turkey head on and the darned bird went through the plastic grille. :rotfl:

03 cobra with a kenney bell

91 rx7 ls1 t56 swap

89 240 ls1 t56 swap

92 supra

99 gsx eclipse

For all of these cars subtract the cost of the car then whatever leftover cash would go into the engine/body. I'd do all the body and engine work myself so I have more money for mods

Reactions: Nix
1989 Skyline GT-R.

They probably cost around $15k-$20k in Japan and another $5k-$10k for shipping. They will be street legal next year.

How come nobody mentioned an S2K? Just a matter of finding a pristine shape frame s2k and drop in a stronger engine but that's optional.

ariel-atom-500-v8-02.jpg

This is easy for me haha... I would buy a 2013 si coupe and dump the remaining money into it... That car would be a beast!!!!

It would be that, or like dragos said, an s2000. Either way the remaining money all gets dumped into the car too :)

Haha I love Hondas...

Back