4bar MAP Sensor help please

Phroze

Oklahoma City, Ok
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Ok so i'm messing around with my boost controller and during this process, my boost will sometimes spike past 10psi and throw a CEL.
I'm currently set up for 9lbs and i'm using the Stock MAP sensor. I have a 4bar map sensor on hand but when i replace the stock one with it, will i need a full retune or can i just reload the same exact calibration with the 4bar sensor selected?

@VitViper or anyone else who would know

thx in advance

Just installed my ct-e stage 2 and my ecu is throwing codes at me for misfiring cyclinders....does anyone have a basemap tune for the ct-e stage 2 or can help me figure out what is wrong? Would like to tune it with anyone that can help me today once it runs like it should but my tuner says he cant for some reason, so any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks

Just installed my ct-e stage 2 and my ecu is throwing codes at me for misfiring cyclinders....does anyone have a basemap tune for the ct-e stage 2 or can help me figure out what is wrong? Would like to tune it with anyone that can help me today once it runs like it should but my tuner says he cant for some reason, so any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks
you are in luck sir (if it's what i think it is). You upgraded your clutch and flywheel, yes? With an 8th gen flywheel, you will need to turn off your Misfire Detection via flashpro. I think it has something to do with the size of the flywheel throwing off the crankshaft sensor or something along those lines... i went through the same thing and it was pretty scary. Disabled misfire detection and everything has been perfect ever since.

Back