$50 off ViS Racing Carbon Fiber Hoods for 2DR or 4DR 9th Gen Civics

posted the deal to social media sites...

9thgen chris has this hood for reference...

fc0ci0.png

ooooooooooh im really considering this !!!!! oh boy :eekdancesmiley:

where are the rear window wings for the coupe ????????

yeah dat pic is really edging my finger to the add to cart button lol :eekdancesmiley::eekdancesmiley:

thanks everybody for showing love thats why i take the time to get shots like this..if ya check my recent threads your gonna c my new setup and if u going to honda day your gonna get to c it in person =]

Wow Really thinking of buying one.. The pic is sick It's making me wanna buy it now..lol

$50 off UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEK.
- that was the beginning of Aug, but maybe they'll chime in with some sort of pricing.

can anyone tell me if i need to buy a hood insulator or heat shield i think there called for these carbon fiber hoods? or when i get it can i just toss it on n were good to go? also can anyone tell or show me some good hood pins to buy to keep it from flying off id appreciate it! :)

can anyone tell me if i need to buy a hood insulator or heat shield i think there called for these carbon fiber hoods? or when i get it can i just toss it on n were good to go? also can anyone tell or show me some good hood pins to buy to keep it from flying off id appreciate it! :)

The factory hood gaskets and insulation components can be re-install on this carbon fiber hood. It is basically almost a 100% replica of the original OEM hood mold, but of course with carbon fiber. As far as hood pins, we like the Sparco ones (usually in silver), but look around and see what kind of pins you like best.

Back