Status
Not open for further replies.

13whitesisedan

Ponca city, Oklahoma
Vehicle Model
2007 civic si
Body Style
sedan
I have a set of 5zigen zr+520 18x7.5 +42 wrapped in FUZION UHP 225/40-18 the tires have lots of tread left installed, bought new just before Christmas earlier this year so less then 6months and I'm sure like 6k miles on them roughly.
The two on passenger side are plasti-dipped white and dirty, front tires have less tread then rear. I'm wanting to trade for stock 09-11 si wheels and tires plus cash but I'm open to all offers oem, aftermarket, but has to have cash on top, selling to get suspension recently found out I'm going to be a father and need better suspension for the pregnant wife/baby, but all offers welcomed.
Thanks for looking and have a good day.

100_3236.JPG 100_3239.JPG 100_3241.JPG 100_3242.JPG 100_3243.JPG 100_3244.JPG100_3246.JPG 100_3247.JPG 100_3248.JPG 100_3245.JPG

Last edited:
I might be persuaded to trade you my '14 Si OEM wheels. They have about 50 miles on them, no tires (wouldn't want the Fuzion's, prefer Bridgestone or Dunlop).

bump still available, need moneys for suspension for baby/pregnant wife, willing to take non si wheels just about any wheels and cash on top.

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Im still down to trade if anyone wants to trade in my area oklahoma and surrounding ststes any trade plus cash welcomed or anything like that just lmk open to just about anything

I've got a set of 2013's I may be willing to trade up. Although, I am nowhere near Oklahoma. Also, I don't know what kind of cash you're looking for on top, but the Michelin's on the stock are quality tires.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back