8th gen d2 install on 9th gen

BrandneW

jerzey
Vehicle Model
dx
Body Style
sedan
CUSTOM D2 INSTALL THIS IS NOT A KIT THE SELL FOR THE 9TH GEN !!!!!!! i finally recieved all the parts i needed to make this work heres a pic on the suspension with the link mounting on it already i bought from d2 for 50$ each comes for the fit suspension so thats where i got the idea from i didnt let them what is was for and the didnt ask either so ill keep u guys posted on the progress on the install this week
d2_001.jpg

can you write all of the parts that you've used to this point? Part #'s, or anything?

Just finished installing the suspension fit just like a glove drove like 12miles from work and it rides smooth but a lil bumpy just like i expected but no noise at all pics up in a few

only this i had to grind because it was a lil to big for the control arm
this hold the lowering part of the rear on to the control arm
suspension8.jpg
suspension2.jpg

ok, I'm still not sure what all has been used? Are these 2006+ (8th generation civic si) D2's that you're using?

1273239273_d2_coilovers_1.jpg

part # -
http://www.collegehillshondaparts.com/honda/rubber-rr.-spring-mounting/52691-sna-a01-honda/
need 2 of these?? ^^

main parts needed for install apart from suspension

View attachment 1342
what is this from - how many needed?

sorry for so many questions, but people are going to want to know how to replicate your setup if it works well... and see how much it costs etc...

thanks for any info

i didnt take a pic of the car it was to dark when i got done lowered it only a lil bit until i get the my wheels soon

ok, I'm still not sure what all has been used? Are these 2006+ (8th generation civic si) D2's that you're using?

part # -
http://www.collegehillshondaparts.com/honda/rubber-rr.-spring-mounting/52691-sna-a01-honda/
need 2 of these?? ^^

sorry for so many questions, but people are going to want to know how to replicate your setup if it works well... and see how much it costs etc...

thanks for any info

$875 06 -11 civic d2 suspension

50$ link mount didnt come with part number just called and sent a pic i found on the net, two needed

$36 shipped 06-11 civic rear insolater

part # -
need 2 of these?? ^^

thanks for any info
webby no these are not the ones i used

those may be a stock image on a website - I just searched for 8th gen d2's, and that pic was used. I'm interested to see the drop on your car...

those may be a stock image on a website - I just searched for 8th gen d2's, and that pic was used. I'm interested to see the drop on your car...
Ooo ok not sure if you ask me if those where it lol

i didnt drop it alot just bit because im gonna go lower wen i get my wheels

Those "links" that you found to make the swaybar work....where did you get those? Very interesting.
Chris
bought them from d2 they come on other kits like the honda fit and the for tiburons i found it just google stuff up

here are some pics of my car i took today drop isnt crazy because im gonna wait for my wheels looks stockish still rides super smooth though
_MG_4938.JPG_MG_4950.JPG_MG_4951.JPG

Back