8th Gen Mats and Trunk Tray Fit The 2012 Civic

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Turns out if you have these layin around from your 8th gen and you have a 9th or are going to get a 9th, they will fit. We put my old all seasons in the civic the day we got it and it's virtually a perfect fit. We bought a trunk tray last night from a buddy of ours and it fits like a glove. Just thought I'd put that out there for people who didn't know.

that is great info. Saves some users in having to buy things twice :thumbsup:

Yeah I figured it would save some people 70 or so bucks. I was happy as hell when I found out.

Weird, the part numbers are different but the fitment is identical. However if you are going to put rear mudguards on there is a totally different model number from standard models to the si they are...

Sedan: 08p09-tr7-300
Coupe: 08p09-ts9-300

Make sure to let them know at the parts dept. Ive seen the regular ones ordered more times than not, and customers have to make another trip in on another day. Saves a lot of time and frustration for both the customer and mech. if you are getting them installed.

That's pretty cool. What's the difference between the 2012 Si mats compared to the 8th in terms of style?

for the mud flaps or mats/trunk tray

I think dar dar is asking how the 9th si floor mats look style wise compared to the 8th mats.

allseasonmats.jpg

all season 9th's ^^

allseasonfloormats.jpg

all season 8th's ^^

I was actually talking about the floormats. Lol. The 9thgen all season mats look much nicer.

Back