8th Generation Civic General Chat

I want something louder than fullrace. Lol. But quieter than go power. So the verdict is the vibrant 3". :D

Not like the skunk2rr. I've heard that. Its too much...

To this day, I still don't know why people don't want the quietest honda they can get lol we have the worst reputation from the kids in 91 Hondas with straight pipes. I love being quiet!!! That's why I'm blacking out my exhaust even more low key :)

Reactions: Nix
Still too quiet. Lol. Hey, I'm not a fan of fart cans. The xlr8 just sounds very different compared to many aftermarket option for our cars. It sounds better than any N1 type exhausts too.

There's a girl here with a Fa5 and she put what I'm assuming is a cheap tsudo because it's not skunk2 and it's horrible, and she floors it everywhere, gives us a bad name I feel like beside its so loud and farty:(

Aftermarket exhausts can sound loud depending on the driving. I usually shift at around 3K-3.5K rpm so I probably wouldnt hear what I want to hear from a Q300. Significant db level starts from 5k+.

Q300 with a header actually has a nice deep growl when easy throttle, let me see if I can find a vid of mine

I think the XLR8 is a great exhaust...it's 3" and not much louder than a Vibrant 2.5". Sounds great too.

People say it's "not a true 3 inch" because of the version that necks down to fit a stock cat or something that isn't an Invidia/Skunk2/Custom/Turbo DP. It's really not a big deal...the collector of your header is 2.5", the exhaust just continues that for less than an inch to fit.

All exhausts on the Market that I have seen are 3" OD (my custom one is 3" ID what whatttt) if anyone was curious.

I think the XLR8 is a great exhaust...it's 3" and not much louder than a Vibrant 2.5". Sounds great too.

People say it's "not a true 3 inch" because of the version that necks down to fit a stock cat or something that isn't an Invidia/Skunk2/Custom/Turbo DP. It's really not a big deal...the collector of your header is 2.5", the exhaust just continues that for less than an inch to fit.

All exhausts on the Market that I have seen are 3" OD (my custom one is 3" ID what whatttt) if anyone was curious.
not everyone can have a baller titanium exhaust :pimp:

You shouldnt compare your new exhaust with other aftermarket exhausts...

There's no competition at all. It's not fair. Lol.
I've got a quite coupe exhaust, too bad I can't post it FS yet :P
The time will come!
not everyone can have a baller titanium exhaust :pimp:
:yeahthat:

You can always have a custom 3" ID Stainless exhaust made by Origin Fabrication with mufflers of your spec :D

But in all reality the small difference doesn't matter much at all. I think the Full-Race and XLR8 are the best ots exhausts you can get.

Back