8thCivic: ERR MAH GAWD...Le Special K Has Cams Now... Time To Rev To The Mooooon!

Decided to give the ol buddy a bath, was looking kinda nasty. with @Six_speed_demon . oh hai @ethlar :giggle:

2FJCNZo.jpg

hLS47D4.jpg

VwWgdJt.jpg

Last edited:
hmm hopefully today i get mah projector fogs in today. :pray: and then ill be ready for imports vs domestics show

looking good - what projectors are those... lexus is300's?

they look good, id be careful running them at 55w though

Yeah I know I have this other harness to that I guess that helps control the watts. But I do have an alignment issue with them maybe one day I can ride up when your back in the area

been while since ive dated this here are some recent photos of my car. photos were taken by friends also have one Photoshopped with cobra rims.
YZY07yo.jpg

aD1MDue.jpg

9TAlKz1.jpg

well back from the dead.. huge update (lots of copy and paste)

Update: Got my Hasport Rear and Innovative mounts! Time to put some work in. Hopefully this will cleanup the the engine bay a little bit.

YiekU9T.jpg

Update!:

I recieved my stock RBC manifold today and i got to say it looks effing GREAT! reason being it got some loving over at Hybrid-Racing for the past few weeks. I would love to take the time and address Kris Clark over at Hybrid-Racing for Porting my manifold. The precise and precision he did with my manifold is fap material. he stayed in contacted me with through out the process. i cant thank him enough for his hard work, also i know he is excited to see what my car makes with his porting.

here is the in-progress photos of the manifold

9dHIrm2.jpg

HuS3sJE.jpg

RC3lBs0.jpg

Hrxkfc6.jpg

X7nOfCa.jpg

And all completed up.

jQ5LAbM.jpg

diu6Vf9.jpg

HlR6Kxf.jpg

I am aiming to install and retune this weekend. so stay tuned everyone!

Got my first package! Some Hybrid-Racing Goodies :biggrin:

u3LELAa.jpg

RIDR50m.jpg

HR Radiator Hoses
HR Radiator Cap
HR Oil Cap
HR Shift Knob
HR Shifter Extender

Trac Tuff RBC/RBB water block came in!

CEMeA1o.jpg

I had the chance to install my hr extender and shift knob!
X8bu4ei.jpg

Welp time to get the cat out the bag :giggle:

xXrGIXt.jpg

kK0HdLP.jpg

mE5RYev.jpg

:drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling:

Back