9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo man check out my stretched Michelin energi high efficiency tires! Totes dragon worthy! 40MPG yo

Reactions: Nix
Found the whole sequence of mr. VW stance bro, it's good.

Saturday 8/16/14, 3rd page, he goes for quite the ride, I'd say the oil pan, front suspension amd both front wheels are destroyed.

Then....go to "odd shots" for 8/16/14, page 1 to see the aftermath on the back of a tow truck.

I remember watching another VW crash almost the same way a couple years back. By the way I'm officially coming. Room booked plans made. Just owe Jason some money.

I remember watching another VW crash almost the same way a couple years back. By the way I'm officially coming. Room booked plans made. Just owe Jason some money.
What are you going to drive? Honda family truckster or subie?

Is it too little, too late? Would anyone here reconsider the CR-Z?

Honda has finally released its supercharger kit for the CR-Z Sport Hybrid, but it won’t come cheap.

rXLoIZb.jpg

Those interested in the power boost, which comes courtesy of Honda Performance Development (HPD), will have to lay down $5,495 not including dealer installation. When equipped with the HPD supercharger kit, power jumps to 197 hp from 130 hp. The kit consists of an air-to air intercooler, high-flow fuel injectors, a re-calibrated ECU and a unique air filter.

The supercharger kit is backed by Honda’s 5-year/60,000 mile powertrain warranty as long as it is installed by a dealer.

SEE ALSO: Honda CR-Z Supercharged Revealed at SEMA – Video

Alongside the supercharger kit, CR-Z owners can now order from a catalog of HPD street performance components. These consist of a performance exhaust, sport dampers, coil springs with reduced height, larger disk brakes, 18-inch wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires and a graphics package that includes spoilers on the front lip and tail along with a rear diffuser and an HPD badge.

bit.ly/1wfzpSc

EDIT: Didn't realize that was a bad word around here.

Is it too little, too late? Would anyone here reconsider the CR-Z?

bit.ly/1wfzpSc

EDIT: Didn't realize that was a bad word around here.

********* is the unholy word, you must never speak of that travesty.

I'd rock the S/C CRZ, no direct injection BS to worry about.

....haha, I didn't realize that ********* is on the swear filter

8thcivic

Stew

I just need to replace my driver side inner fender liner, new pads and change the trans fluid and the car is ready.... My tires have almost zero wear on them because I haven't driven the car that much since I got them in April

Just did my brakes last month. Fresh axxis ultimates. Need to do my trans fluid. Already have it. Just been lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back