9th Civic Mid-Atlantic Crew

Dude u had a lot of shi from ur 8th gen did u manage to keep some of those or you sold it off with the car?

i returned it all back to stock for the most part except the PC valved cover and fuse box and ecu cover....other than that i sold everything and the left overs are in my garage on my work bench but my JRSC and aftercooler and all that good stuff are waiting on its new owner to pick it up...ill post pics in a few to show you.

hetabe3u.jpg

y7a3ygu4.jpg

uvu3u2a7.jpg

6u9ujetu.jpg

ahusu8et.jpg

The first pic is where I started and last one is the night before I trade the car in

i returned it all back to stock for the most part except the PC valved cover and fuse box and ecu cover....other than that i sold everything and the left overs are in my garage on my work bench but my JRSC and aftercooler and all that good stuff are waiting on its new owner to pick it up...ill post pics in a few to show you.

Hmmmm i saw ur parts list, thats some serious shi lol, im tryna see what i can pick up from it but i gues nothing would fit hahahaha

Last edited:
do yall have meets around here...i have a couple honda friends up in towson but not many any closer like around southern maryland and north VA

i saw the amber one and i think it really looks good on the PMM thats about the only color and maybe the black!

are you going to get them?

I dony know bro, i like our red and white.... kinda debating but prolly stick with what i have lol

wait it is nice.. could be really nice with our TW :confused:

Last edited:
I dony know bro, i like our red and white.... kinda debating but prolly stick with what i have lol

wait it is nice.. could be really nice with our TW :confused:

i would have to have to see it...but i guess it wouldnt be to bad at all actually....but i really like the the red white color combo on our car now.

i drive though springfield every day...io work in VA by dulles...thats tight...maybe next week :woot:

check out the meet if you have a chance i will have to fine out if they started back but i believe they did.

Back