9thcivic.com Visits Honda Heaven

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
9thcivic.com Visits Honda Heaven

With probably the largest collection of Honda vehicles, motors, and spare parts I've ever encountered. This is just a fraction of the inventory. Apologies for the poor video quality and camera shakes. I didn't have a proper video camera with me, and the ground was quite uneven.

I think I saw 7 or so K20 engines....at least they looked like the same VC.

Is this by your neck of the woods or are you on the road?

• Staff
Tried to find a few things. Struck out on the grill nomar. It's a decent drive from me, but it's interesting. I'm sure there are easily 10+ k20s from the rsx, and SI. Maybe the same in k24s from crv/accords..and a lot of random base civic engines from numerous generations.

• Staff
There were probably 40 vehicles that were almost finished, or ready to sell with salvage titles. A lot more that had a long way to go.

I may have another vid finished by late tonight showing more

Reminds me of the place near me that I went to. This is like 1/10th of the total cars there. Not as many parts piles as your place but TONS of cars. I was on the far side looking at the 90s civics ( mine is 96) but all the newer cars were behind me.
2011-07-09135426.jpg

Thanks to google earth. All the earth/ground you can see was filled with cars when I was there ( my pic was taken from the empty area on google earth facing the building top left)
It saddened me to see all the cars that may have been loved by their owners, just sitting there being torn apart by people like me.

hpcsalvage.png

that's quite a yard. And much more orderly!

The place you went to has SO many engines and other parts laying around though!!! nuts..

whoaaaaaaaaaa. Heaven? more like graveyard. poor Hondas, i weep for thee! the FBP 7thGen on the lift didn't look so bad. i like the S2Ks under the cover. lol good choice :p

well, now I know where Ebay parts come from.

On another note, can someone please find subaru heaven?

Back