9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

Nein, she hates the ridings in the cars. I took her once last fall to go horseback riding at Fontana, and show her the Dragon hoping she would like it and want to drive it, and we got a ticket. So she's totally against me even going.

Paid.

Still driving my Grannie's Civic. With extra rice.

I'm flying in Wednesday the 16th, flight is supposed to arrive around 12:30PM but with American / US Airways it can be anytime.

En, just pay me in person, doesn't matter at all, I'm flexible.

I'll post up something about an itinerary, similar to last year but I want to get out on the roads much earlier to avoid traffic, I'll see Wednesday about how my big boat rental will handle and determine if I want to lead up Moonshiner / Wayah Rd / Dragon. Also, we gotta do the loop near Waynesville (rt 276?) this year as well per yours and @Nix suggestion.
I probably won't be heading up til later Wed evening.

I'll get the itinerary uploaded tonight, I have to figure out when we can hit the Hub for ribs, so I"ll leave that as a potential Fri - Sat evening event.

@Nix and @Bruce Bartlow , what day/s are you guys showing up? I want to make sure I have a clean day with everyone here to do the Waynesville loop.

I probably won't be heading up til later Wed evening.

Ok, I may or may not still be in the area after 5PM, with potential flight delays, traffic, etc. The last two times I flew out of Philadelphia my flight was delayed by at least 2 hours.

Reactions: Nix
Sounds good man. Lets see what you have planned and see if one day in particular works best for the Waynesville excursion.

Sounds good man. Lets see what you have planned and see if one day in particular works best for the Waynesville excursion.

Itinerary is posted! Either gonna be Friday or Saturday.

One night is eating in Robbinsville and enjoying the scenery like I did in May.

Just found out I may have work stuff that week. May not be able to make it til Friday night, if at all.

@death_roll I noticed you didn't have my year for the list of whose going. My car is a 2010, aka the pinnacle of Honda Civic Si performance. Or maybe that's just my driving skills that makes it so fast

loljk I'm slow

:think: I keep forgetting what year it is (your car not the real year), I always think it's an 09

and 2011 was the pinnacle of the 8th gen.....yea.

Cannot wait to see how everyone drives. Looking forward to learning new things

Ride along with someone for the first few runs, preferably @k757 since my usual car is now sold. Or have him ride with you, we don't drive at racetrack speeds, but put out a nice pace. I'll be driving something large and heavy so I should be able to put up a decent pace w/o going too fast.

Second generation Camaro. Much better when it first released because all the smog regulations ruined it by the end

Couldn't think of many, but American cars seem to be good at getting worse as the years go on

Second generation Camaro. Much better when it first released because all the smog regulations ruined it by the end

Couldn't think of many, but American cars seem to be good at getting worse as the years go on

Because the bean counters realize they made a decent car and spent too much money to do so, thus reigning in the spending and neutering the car as it ages. At least in the 70-90s anyway.

So just booked a 2 bedroom azalea cabin because that was all that was left. Anyone not make reservations yet or need a room? Feel free to speak up or pm me. Look forward to seeing everyone again for this years shenanigans. Jason money is sent as well.

Last edited:
Back