• #4 - michael s

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • #5 - PapiFlyy

Votes: 8 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Papii cause I gotta support another new yorker! Nice lookin cars though all of ya.

PnP HID kits cause glare in reflector housings. It does not matter how you aim them. I had a DDM kit on mine and I ordered my Mini H1's a couple days after I installed it. With the Mini H1's, there's no excuse not to have projectors anymore.

this was tough, all the cars are sexy! came down to Arm0ged0n and Michael. the type R badge on the rear kinda killed it for me. Arm0ged0n gets my vote.

Next time some nons could make it. I saw a really clean Hybrid make it once on a previous forum. We're not partial to the si or sedan over coupe. We just all like something different.

Voted!! I gotta have The coupes back on this one!! Pics could be better, but that car is amazing!! Bbs are on point, everything looks great. But all the cars look awesome, some really smooth lookin sedans. Good job guys!

Voted.....
OMG I had to look through the choices 5 times! I like em all.
In the end I had to go with the car I liked to overall look of the best even though they all are great lookin.
Good luck to everyone!

I had to make the toughest choice! But voted! Good luck everyone!!! Everyones cars look fantastic...it'll be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back