• 1) @L.Doggyz

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • 2) @rudy7_

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • 3) @Marvin Fabro

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey darkout, I don't know how you guy do it with some of these crazy shifters even though some of them are so cool. I would be going nuts with them. I prefer mostly ball shifters so I was very happy when I found out the stock 1 was a ball shifter. Thanks for your pic and have a good rest of your day.

I'm just like Darkout, I need that raised shifter. Just something about em makes it so comfy! I got a bubble shifter with the buddy club short shifter assembly and it's perfect!
11337082_10153409292882932_3422120341801652999_o.jpg

I guess that solves our problem^ I will probably look into extending mine but keeping the same knob

I just saw that lol
How was the shifting? Also, how do you grip it when you shift? I saw these one meme about different ways people grip a shift knob, it reminded me of that

If I'm just cruising then I hold the shifter right at the top and it's the perfect height to rest my hand on whilst in gear but if I'm driving more aggressive then I hold it a little lower

I use the "handle" shape of mine for personal preference. I plan on using the stock ball knob again to compare but I like my handle design. If I'm trying to "rip gears" gives a feel of connection but then also use the top of the shifter as a "ball" when I easy cruise around so an added weight, plus a size increase on the top would make my design with a BC SS/solid base/cable bushings, a perfect match in my mind. It's custom made that I use but wouldn't mind making a few for fellow members to try.

Thanks for the like Marvin and nice action on the pics! Kind of cool what I've started here.. keep them coming guys I'm loving to see the cool insanities and take my hat off and salute those who can drive well with these hand breaks for shifters. Thanks for all who have taken a moment to send picture for my eyes to appreciate. Have a great day to all and remember not to get confused when doing a drift and pull your shifter off in excitement instead... he he

Last edited:
Back