• 4) @xXCiviXx

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • 5) @Sleepingpanda

Votes: 61 69.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Panda nice splash of carbon... I bet you'd like this piece to add to what you have. If you're curious ask me and I'll find it for you. Have a good rest of your day.

What piece are you referring to?
I can't seem to find 2012 right now though I have before but this should be more than enough food for thought to get your motor running and your welcome http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2011-C...-Wheel-Trim-Sedan-Coupe-FD2-FA5-/111154255749 enjoy my friend, bamboo can feed panda but also can hurt when struck... panda needs to eat but how he goes about filling his belly will determine whether it's full and content or just full of pain and empty. have a good rest of the day

I can't seem to find 2012 right now though I have before but this should be more than enough food for thought to get your motor running and your welcome http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2011-C...-Wheel-Trim-Sedan-Coupe-FD2-FA5-/111154255749 enjoy my friend, bamboo can feed panda but also can hurt when struck... panda needs to eat but how he goes about filling his belly will determine whether it's full and content or just full of pain and empty. have a good rest of the day

Oh yea I've seen that. Thanks. But I purposely left mine silver. So it matches the trim rings on my AEM gauges, door handles, and Ebrake handle.

Oh yea I've seen that. Thanks. But I purposely left mine silver. So it matches the trim rings on my AEM gauges, door handles, and Ebrake handle.
thanks for the like panda and I couldn't resist with all that love you were showing the carbon fiber god. I figured to put just in case you hadn't seen it. I still think you should but that's me. have a good rest of your day

dVYFmFb.jpg

that's not always true xX civi. I've seen my share of na cars with no nos either lay the smackdown on many... it just costs so much more money for these set ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back