9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

like that's something he's building?
The pavilion is going to be at the backside of the new Tail of the Dragon outlet store which is owned by Ron Johnson (tailofthedragon.com). The store is right across the street from the Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort.

Shop.jpg

Saw that this morning on Facebook. Pretty cool, hopefully it's done before September so we can see the finished product

Hopefully it won't be full of Harley riders :ohsnap:

If you "like" killboy.com and Tail of the Dragon on facebook you can stay pretty up to date on what's going on up there

I guess speaking in terms of elevation it is in fact up there for me

In other news: Last night at Brandon's there was talk of the dragon and it made me want to drive. I sped down the highway on the way home but it's not the same as driving down a twisty mountain road. I should go to UNC Asheville instead of Charlotte. What was I thinking :thumbsdown:

Just to remind everyone that the cutoff date for the discounted rooms at the lodge is July 12th, so get everything squared away and get those rooms booked. I'm probably booking mine in the next 2 weeks.

Just to remind everyone that the cutoff date for the discounted rooms at the lodge is July 12th, so get everything squared away and get those rooms booked. I'm probably booking mine in the next 2 weeks.

I'll be booking mine after I get done with orientation this week. I just gotta figure out if I'll be able to come up Thursday or not

Im friend with Killboy on FB since Dec. 2011
He sent me a friendship request after I met him in person for Discovery Channel filming @ the Dragon!
:woot:

Oh you fancy huh?

Back