9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

I haven't called yet but according to the availability calendar thing they have a 1br cabin for $120 a night. Bit more than I would want to pay if staying alone. I will need to call them tomorrow as see what it up since the guy I was staying, I think, had made the reservation, then cancelled. Maybe never made it, I dunno.

I thought Nate had a room and was looking for a roommate and maybe Jeff was going to stay in there. Need to PM him just in case also, lol. I wouldn't mind the camping but I believe the campground is near the bridge by the bottom of the dam.

I haven't called yet but according to the availability calendar thing they have a 1br cabin for $120 a night. Bit more than I would want to pay if staying alone. I will need to call them tomorrow as see what it up since the guy I was staying, I think, had made the reservation, then cancelled. Maybe never made it, I dunno.

I thought Nate had a room and was looking for a roommate and maybe Jeff was going to stay in there. Need to PM him just in case also, lol. I wouldn't mind the camping but I believe the campground is near the bridge by the bottom of the dam.

I was going to sleep on the floor in Jason's room lol. I'm only going to be there for Saturday night....and well late late Friday night....like 1 AM Saturday morning lol.

Nomar06 the guy that should be with me has until Friday and I have Jeff as a maybe, but he might not mind a bed mate...lol

lol....I have no problem with crashing on the floor. I slept on the floor the last time I was up there. I can bring ear plugs for you guys.....I've been told I snore, lol.

I haz no cabin just a room in the lodge...

Nomar I don't care if you sleep on the floor as long as Jeff don't mind, I have a feeling my original guy is not gonna get back to me I am a heavy sleeper....lol

with all the crap he gets, I picture a person rolling around at 5mph on the dragon. :confused:

with all the crap he gets, I picture a person rolling around at 5mph on the dragon. :confused:
not far off hahaha

Honestly, he did very well and didn't hold anyone up (as far as I know). I was 2 cars behind him on a run and was just as good as the driver in front of him

-Keith
'11 WRX (31k mi) & '99 2.3CL (41k mi)

Not bringing the wifey, bootyluvr?

Nope. If she does come she will be staying with her family in Georgia (Blairsville). I believe it's about an hour or so away from the Dragon. She's NOT a fan of twisty roads. She gets sick and would be bitchin' all the time. She knows it. That's why I don't invite her to come with me to car events.

he can't as he's told her that he really races his car, that's why he has all of these performance parts on it. If she came, she would see the real deal :)

She doesn't know about the performance parts.. ;)

not far off hahaha

Honestly, he did very well and didn't hold anyone up (as far as I know). I was 2 cars behind him on a run and was just as good as the driver in front of him

LOL - Yeah I never held anyone up. Thanks! :)

LOL..... Jeff is a good guy and not that slow according to his stories

Thanks. :) I don't know where these stories came from but I don't mind them. It's true I don't get "on it" much. Around town I don't really boost. I've high max boost (tuned on 18lbs) a few times but don't feel the need to. lol

next car probably won't be turbocharged, I may wanna downgrade to a used n/a car if I wanna look at houses in a year or two.

Back