9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

or a good month lol,

are you still coming for the "official" September meet?

Planning on it. I'm hoping to come down Thursday or Friday that weekend, but I'll have to wait and see what my semester is gonna look like. If I can't avoid Friday classes I'll have to come down Friday night

all of the vw people would rather hard park their cars than drive them apparently. the dragon is not really a big thing for them.....

Should be heading out bright and early tomorrow....hopefully be on the road by 7am.

Will be doing some claybar and wax on the car tonight.

Can't wait, it'll get me in the mood as well.

I'll be reserving my room at Fontana soon, I think I have all of the details worked out with the food and lodging.

So, if anyone didn't or is waiting to register, make your final plans now or very soon as September will approach very quickly.

Can't wait, it'll get me in the mood as well.

I'll be reserving my room at Fontana soon, I think I have all of the details worked out with the food and lodging.

So, if anyone didn't or is waiting to register, make your final plans now or very soon as September will approach very quickly.

I've gotta wait until I get my class schedule for fall to see when I can come up. Hopefully it'll be Thursday, but more than likely I'll be up there Friday. Just have to wait and see

Moonshine photos has the pics up from Sat.

Moonshine4.jpg

Moonshine3.jpg

Moonshine2.jpg

Moonshine1.jpg

hard to tell the tint, but looks good from what I see

Looks good man. The second to last pic is my favorite. I'll check out the pics tomorrow. Hopefully killboy gets this weekends pics up soon

Back