9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

I won't say that I banged off the rev limiter in 2nd in the WRX as that would mean I was going about 70 mph... and that would be illegal :)
I won't say I was near the limiter in third either. 28 was a different story. Mostly fourth there.

Wifes 07 GLI has konis, h&r springs, k&n cai, downpipe ( tune coming very very soon) my car is complete stock still wtf. i must sell this corolla so i can add more power to the GTI. the only way i will be king of the dragon is with 400fwhp

Wifes 07 GLI has konis, h&r springs, k&n cai, downpipe ( tune coming very very soon) my car is complete stock still wtf. i must sell this corolla so i can add more power to the GTI. the only way i will be king of the dragon is with 400fwhp
Not true. I might be pushing 110 rwhp if I am lucky. Once more weight is out, it will be better. I think the e30 can hold its own, especially if it had a good driver.

im going to start putting a note before each and everyone of my posts saying "may contain sarcasm" by the way my ae86 on a good day when it still had the bluetop would have made maybe 90rwhp. not my first rodeo ladies

im going to start putting a note before each and everyone of my posts saying "may contain sarcasm" by the way my ae86 on a good day when it still had the bluetop would have made maybe 90rwhp. not my first rodeo ladies
I figured, but there are some that might take you seriously. I was being generous on the powa. Car has about 250k miles.

without cruiser bikes....agreed.
If cruiser bikes are there, it's the worst road ever

-Keith
'11 WRX (30k mi) & '99 2.3CL (40k mi)
Last year, we got stuck behind cruiser bikes on the Cherohala, They just would not pull over :mad: till Jill just about contacted the guys rear tire with her front bumper. They got the message.

lol, I have my supertone horns on now, they can outpower any harley exhaust. I'm looking at maybe a torqued performance stg1 tune before the dragon, 18psi and stock suspension!

I'm just glad Jill didn't intimidate me on the GA run :D

Hellas are hella worthy. Jason, did you mount them on the JNA bracket?

-Keith

I'm just glad Jill didn't intimidate me on the GA run :D

Hellas are hella worthy. Jason, did you mount them on the JNA bracket?

-Keith

Subimods bracket & harness, ordered them at WBM.

Last year, we got stuck behind cruiser bikes on the Cherohala, They just would not pull over :mad: till Jill just about contacted the guys rear tire with her front bumper. They got the message.

Those bikers drove me nuts. I hate how people like that can almost single handedly ruin a cruise like that. Jason's horns will be a great asset this year :D

Tapatalk sucka!

I don't understand... they buy a "cruiser" not a "mountain carver"

There are interstates all over the country that they can "cruise" on. I won't hesitate to pass someone on 28 or the skyway, just not the dragon incase a bike is coming the other way.

Looks like we'll have to bring the auto civic with no HP to hang out with the "slow" fast people. :P

I don't understand... they buy a "cruiser" not a "mountain carver"

There are interstates all over the country that they can "cruise" on. I won't hesitate to pass someone on 28 or the skyway, just not the dragon incase a bike is coming the other way.

Looks like we'll have to bring the auto civic with no HP to hang out with the "slow" fast people. :P

or you can bring the M3 and all of the overpowered subarus can attempt to chase you again. Id love to get some pilot supersports & the racecomp kit on this year and actuallly have a well handling car.

Back