9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

Just got my vacation approved... Now just need to call Fontana and send in my dues to death_roll. p.s. can you pm me your paypal so i can send my fee?

which car to bring. I would much rather have the low hp bmw, but only if i trailer it there.
yeah seriously im going to have to trailer the corolla if its going. No ac, heat , gutted, scaffolding around my head. not trying to drive 6 hours in a altoids can

If I lived a few hours away (3 at the most), I could probably endure a car like Rich's, anything longer, no.

Vette_Tow_1.jpg

if you don't feel like taking the pilot out to tow the boat... just use the vette :excited:

47688679d1326490911_awesome_increase_in_power_and_mileage_malibucorvetteboatwcar_800.jpg

Might be arriving wed night now. I put in for vacation and am approved. Do you think I can make the trip there and back, plus driving all weekend with tread wear of 60? They are well broken in. If not, it might be the si, but I really want to have the BMW.

UTQG=60? Any manufacturer of R-Comps will warn you of the consequences of using their tires on the street. These tires are very vulnerable to puncture on a public road. Make the safe choice... you're bringing your son, right? :thumb:

Rcomps have a limited life especially on rough surfaces. Even so, think of all the debris you will be kicking up to your fellow dragoneers (new word)

-Keith
'11 WRX (31k mi) & '99 2.3CL (41k mi)

Back