9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

Yea I just saw you were at Disney, I was there earlier in the year visiting my sister, then of course the "real" vacation to the dragon is soon.

UTQG=60? Any manufacturer of R-Comps will warn you of the consequences of using their tires on the street. These tires are very vulnerable to puncture on a public road. Make the safe choice... you're bringing your son, right? :thumb:
Yeah and the si is capable. I really thought I would have my 15 x 8 wheels and tires by then. But other things first. I was leaning more towards the si for the AC, radio, and better ride. I don't know how I will feel and the heat really gets to me.

I will be one of the quiet ones this year. Unless someone want to lend an exhaust for a week or two.;)

Yeah and the si is capable. I really thought I would have my 15 x 8 wheels and tires by then. But other things first. I was leaning more towards the si for the AC, radio, and better ride. I don't know how I will feel and the heat really gets to me.

I will be one of the quiet ones this year. Unless someone want to lend an exhaust for a week or two.;)

Just take your muffler off lol, it will be plenty loud.

UTQG=60? Any manufacturer of R-Comps will warn you of the consequences of using their tires on the street. These tires are very vulnerable to puncture on a public road. Make the safe choice... you're bringing your son, right? :thumb:
rcomps and long distance highway trips are no good. they will be destroyed before you even get here

rcomps and long distance highway trips are no good. they will be destroyed before you even get here
That was why I had planned on trailering, but I am pretty sure I will be in the si. Unless the tire rack fairy brings new wheels and tires. I really think the AC is needed for me, in case I start feeling bad.

Back