9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

I will be driving the si this year. I need the AC, and don't want to spend money on tires until I buy wheels too.
It will be fun no matter what. Good times with good ppl.

That's really the main point of the meet, my red wrx won't handle as well as the blue one last year but I don't really care. But it will sound better.

I will be driving the si this year. I need the AC, and don't want to spend money on tires until I buy wheels too.
It will be fun no matter what. Good times with good ppl.

Still have the LX and while it handles wonderfully it's not as good as other cars but I am still gonna have fun and spend time with good people and friends

Screw the cars...I'm running the Dragon with mah FEETZ!!! When I run by killboy I will hold my hand out like I am turning the steering wheel and make loud car noises with my mouth.

:giggle:

At least corvette drivers can afford to get out of a ticket (unless they drive a C5 then it's just a piece of junk). BMW drivers have to spend all the money keeping the stupid thing working and tickets are a killer. lol

The thing I like about the Dragon is that it's swept every morning and danger(ie; "OIL") is marked, And more ppl on the Dragon know better than to cross the centre line than the airheads(not talking to the BMW MC air cooled riders) we usually come across elsewhere.

That's one thing I like about using a bike on the Dragon, is that it gives me some room to hopefully miss getting hit while staying on the pavement.

Also from a mc view-point, cutting right turns(USA) and getting the tyres off the road, which leads to throwing crap on the road ruins it for everyone else, mc's and cars.

When I was living in England, I found that "everyone" stayed on the road and on their side.......... What ppl here don't seem to realise, is it takes more skill to do the fastest time while staying in the lane. I love going though the s's and watch someone in my mirror that's trying/keeping up, and they're cutting the corners....... I just say to myself......... I win !!!!!!!

Back