9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

I was just thinking, While we're at the Dragon together, is there anyone that might like to trade some music?
I have a stick/flash with an assortment of diff artist, and if I brought a empty stick maybe we could exchange some sounds??????
Anyone up for that?

Jason and his hate on Subaru's now.... :popcorn: I find it amusing that everyone that has a Subaru or talks about Subaru you tell them to watch out :giggle: :shakeshead:

So that is Connor right? I'm not good with names. It looks like his S2K

I was just thinking, While we're at the Dragon together, is there anyone that might like to trade some music?
I have a stick/flash with an assortment of diff artist, and if I brought a empty stick maybe we could exchange some sounds??????
Anyone up for that?

Modern day mix tape? Haha

Killboy at Dip Turn around mile marker 1.4 on the TN side yesterday, 1:40 pm (12 min. video): :popcorn:

Actually pretty boring. He seems to shoot a video at this location around 1:30 pm every couple of weeks. It would be great for our group to fly by when he is doing this.

Jason and his hate on Subaru's now.... :popcorn: I find it amusing that everyone that has a Subaru or talks about Subaru you tell them to watch out :giggle: :shakeshead:

So that is Connor right? I'm not good with names. It looks like his S2K

Just because you had a reliable one, doesn't mean everyone else will, don't forget most WRX / STI owners don't drive like you.
Just from experience, the EJ25 can be fragile with the combination of a bad tune or aggressive driver.

Nate was constantly seeing knock in his car, so he's just being cautious in not coming down this year, he does plan on a protune after all of little vacations with the wifey :giggle:
Killboy at Dip Turn around mile marker 1.4 on the TN side yesterday, 1:40 pm (12 min. video): :popcorn:

Actually pretty boring. He seems to shoot a video at this location around 1:30 pm every couple of weeks. It would be great for our group to fly by when he is doing this.

Hopefully he's there on the Thursday - Friday at the right time. Even though we'll mostly be gone out of the area on Friday.

We can ask him when he will be there and tell him we should be rolling by at roughly this time on this day....

He was talking about pulling over if stuck behind a slow type... I do that there, and also do it here when I'm out driving around.
Saves on the nerves, and gives me a better shot knowing someone just went though the area ahead of me.

I won't be able to leave til around 10-11am. Not sure what time that gets me there. Around 3pm maybe?

Ok...I'll see if they will let you check in since I will be doing the N GA drive. We will all be back around 4ish. It should take you a little over 4 hrs from Concord depending how many stops you make.

Just because you had a reliable one, doesn't mean everyone else will, don't forget most WRX / STI owners don't drive like you.
Just from experience, the EJ25 can be fragile with the combination of a bad tune or aggressive driver.

Nate was constantly seeing knock in his car, so he's just being cautious in not coming down this year, he does plan on a protune after all of little vacations with the wifey :giggle:.

lol I'm the only one with a reliable one :rotfl:

Back