A little over a month and 1,800 miles..

2013civic_si

Well it's been a little over a month with my Si and 1,800 miles. Overall I am very happy with the car. There are a few things however that could be improved. First there is no bass with this "premium" radio. I listen to metal/rock and like to feel the bass hit pretty hard not wake the neighbors from a block away bass but something.

Next is the key. Not only the fact that you have to use it to start the car (yes I'm spoiled by push button start) but the buttons just feel in the way when you turn the key.

Floor mats WTF ? I mean the drivers mat is showing wear after about a week of use (I put the all weather mats in after that for the snow). I just ordered a set of Lloyd's mats so it's not a big issue but the stock set just seems cheap.

Not big complaints and I'm certainly not trashing the car but really just nit picking a few things.

Seems to be a trend with quite a few users. Not enough bass on the premium sound,.... the stock mats don't wear well, and people want the push button start on the 2014.

If you thought the sound was going to blow you away.... Sorry man.. If you want to laugh though, take the door speakers out and look at the magnets....LOL,

ive added one 12 kicker solarbaric and i couldnt be happier with the sound and quality i think its more then enough for the civic.

Back