ADExternal's PMM Civic aka Orianna

Both mods look amazing. I can't believe how much the sti lip matches the coupe contours. I know you had to mode the sides and stuff, but still. Shift boot looks great as well. Is the shift boot an oem boot from another vehicle?

Its the oem one from EX manual. But it was a lot harder than I thought but I pulled the trigger to do it anyways because once you do it, you cant go back to the auto plastic.

didn't realize the stitching looked like that

I didnt either until I went to go look at the car in person. I also didnt realize it looks better because the console trim around the shifter is lower than the auto.

I think everyone has a dipped/painted bottom portion of the bumper. I did mine waaaaay back too. Maybe one of the first. Looks so much better like that.

So that's what my car gave you an idea of.. the dipped bumper lol

Oh, I had that done for a while. The idea I had for the rear that you gave me was to have the reverse cutout and put black vinyl line around it. But I decided not to because it would look tacky unless I put it under the wrap which one im not going through that hell again. So i settled for these tails. :p

But the reason why I dipped my bottom was to hide the lights in the day time.

DSC_4787.jpg

So having the cup holder cover, I felt really tiring to put it in the glove box so Im gonna design a convenient way to store it over my vacation. Includes sliding brackets :) Stay tune!

Some of my buddy's were admiring my car and the areo kit today, and I said you haven't seen anything yet. I picked up my phone and showed them your orianna....they went crazy:domokundance: over yours! Lol:domokundance:

Back